Chapter 12

Amy and Ricky were looking at her dad who was looking more confused then ever. "Okay what is going on?" He asks breaking the silence that was killing him.

"What are you talking about?" Ricky asks trying to buy more time.

"I am talking about this silence that is not pleasant at all," George says pointing to all of the air around them.

Amy takes a deep breath before starting her sentence. "Okay well we need to tell you something very important," Amy says specifying that it was important.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant again," George tells her with some anger burning in his voice. Ricky shakes his head.

"No dad it is nothing like that and if you must know me and Ricky aren't even sleeping together," Amy tells him. He scrunches up his face.

"I didn't need to know that Amy,"

"Well then why did you ask?" She asks him.

"Because i'm your father and when does a guy ever want to hear that his little girl is sleeping with the guy who got her pregnant,"

"Okay well that's not even what we want to talk to you about," Ricky says changing the subject.

"Okay well you guys need to be better communicators because I still don't understand what you are trying to tell me," George explains to them.

"Okay dad I have been having these weird flashback memory things about a black car. Like when I was on a date with Ricky I saw a black car and I flashed back to when the accident happened and a black car was what hit me an-," Amy trails on.

"Wait a minute you mean to tell me a black car was what hit you," George says upset.

"How come you didn't tell me before?" George asks Amy.

"I didn't even find out until last night," Ricky tells him.

"So you told him before your own father," George says pointing to Ricky who was completely confusing why he was acting like this.

"George can we stay on topic please," Ricky begs.

"Okay fine. Continue Amy," George leans against the counter turning his attention back onto Amy.

"Okay well I also had another flashback and it was when Ben told me he got Adrian pregnant and I saw that same black car parked behind the taxi I got in," Amy explains to him. She watches as his eyes make a bunch of different emotions. Angry, confused, and surprised.

"Do you think it was Ben?" George asks Amy. Amy shrugs her shoulders.

"I honestly don't know, but everything in my flashbacks point to him as the person who did it," Amy sighs. "I just hope it wasnt him,"

"Why not?"

"Because if it was him then I don't want him to be away from his child," Amy says as sadness comes into her voice.

"Yea I know, but sometimes actions have consequences and you have to pay for them," George explains to his daughter.

"Yea I know, but I will feel guilty if he doesn't have anytime time to spend with his kid and never gets to see him or her grow up," Amy smiles.

"Amy you shouldn't feel guilty. Ben did this to himself. If he screwed up then he messed up it wasn't your fault or mine or even Adrian's," Ricky says trying to convince Amy that it wouldn't be her fault if it was Ben.

"Okay fine you guys win," Amy says surrendering. She raises her hands in the air like she got caught.

"Well then what are guys going to do next?" George asks looking at Ricky. He shrugs his shoulders.