Chapter 2

Amys pov

I wait by the door and I see him coming up the creaky stairs.

"Welcome to New York,"I say to him with a smile."Come on in,"I say.

"Wow these apartments are nice,"Ricky says looking around.

"Yea they are,"I say closing the door. I turn around to face Ricky.

"It's good to see you Amy,"he says coming in to give me a hug.

"You too,"I say accepting Rickys hug.

We let go and he takes his bags over to the side of the couch."Do you mind if I take a shower?"Ricky ask.

"No I dont mind,"I say grabbing some trash poff the floor. Ricky grabs a bunch of things and gets into the shower. I am cleaning up when I hear someone's phone beep I go into the living room and I notice it was Rickys phone and I pick it up and I notice it was a text from my dad. I get confused why was my dad texting Ricky I just shrug my shoulders and I put the phone down and I finish cleaning up the room.

Rickys pov

25 minutes later

I get out of the shower and I instantly feel the cold wrap around me making me freezing. I grab a towel and started drying myself off. I went to open the top cabinet to look for toothpaste but instead I find birthcontrol pills. Why was Amy on birthcontrol. I started feeling angry that she was possibly having sex with another guy.I put it back and close the cabinet and I open another cabinet and I find the toothpaste and I brushed my teeth. After I was done there was a small amount of mint still left in my mouth. I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom to see Amy waiting for me on the couch. She gets up from the couch."We should probably get some breakfast,"Amy says to me with a smile.

"Yea let's do it,"I say not even thinking about how it was going to come out."I mean go get breakfast,"I add quickly.

"Yea I know what you met,"Amy's says slightly blushing.

"Did you?"I ask with a smirk.

"Yea,"she says tilting her head. We both lean in to kiss our lips capture each other. I didint want the kiss to end the kiss was way better then my other kisses I had with other girls. Evently she pulls away from being out of breath. I open the door for her and Qe go out into the freezing morning cold and we go to a small old looking cafe across from her apartment.

Amy's Pov

Ricky walks a little in front of me and opens the door."Lady's first,"Ricky says looking at me.

"Thank you,"I say with a smile as I walked through the door.

"No problem,"Ricky says with a smile as he walked through the door behind me and closes the door.I walk up to my usual seat at tmy usual seat at the counter and Ricky sits next to me.

"Why hello amy,"a guy says behind me and Ricky. Me and Ricky instantly turn around when we here my name being called.

"Oh hi Brandon,"I say with a smile looking at him.I look at Ricky who is playing with his hands unsure of what to do."This is Ricky,"I say to Brandon.

"You are one lucky guy to have such a special girl,"Brandon says looking at Ricky.

"Yea I am,"Ricky says playing along. I roll my eyes. Brandon looks at me confused.

"Oh sorry,"I say.

"What?"Brandon asks very confused at this point.

"Me and Ricky are not together,"I say to him.

"Oh,"Brandon says."I feel dumb,"He adds.

"Don't feel that way,"I say to him.

"So are you still up for grabs,"Brandon asks wiggling his eyebrows.I laugh.

"Nice try Brandon,"I say with a laugh."I think I am going to be done with guys for a while,"I say to I thought why was Brandon so desperate for me I wasn't pretty at all.

"Ok well if your interested call me,"Brandon says making that call me gesture. I laugh again and Ricky looks at my like I am insane. We sit there in silence for a couple of minutes then I know there is something wrong.

"Are you ok,"I ask him.

"Yep,"Is all he says. I go back to playing with my fingers trying to figure out what I had done to make him mad.

"OK,"I say.

Then Ricky asks the unexpected. "Are you sleeping with that guy named Brandon?"Ricky asks me looking at me

So who liked this update?? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and yes I know the chapters are short but I will make them longer!!

Do you guys think Any slept with Brandon?? Why does Ricky sound kinda jealous?? You guys will all find in my next chapter. Chapter 3!!