Chapter 11

Ricky played comfortabley in his bed for once. He had nothing to worry about for once. He didn't have to worry about something bad happening to Amy or having to watch John. Amy had John tonight all to herself and now it was relax time for Ricky. He was starting to slip unconscious when he heard a small ding noise come from his new updated phone from his flip now he held a Samsung. He was trying to decide whether an iPhone or Samsung and his heart told him to go with the amazing phone he was holding in the palm of his hand. He watched as the screen flashed on showing he was receiving a call from someone. He didn't even look to see who was and pushed answer. "Hello," he answered groggily.

"Oh hey Ricky," a sweet voice said on the other line.

"Who is this?" Ricky asked looking at the phone seeing if it had a contact name on it only finding out that it was an unknown number. A number he must have forgotten to program in his phone.

"Its Adrian," Adrian said with a hit of annoyance in her voice.

"Adrian why are you calling me this late at night?" Ricky asks sitting up in the bed and flickering on the lap sitting on the inn table next to him.

"I need someone to talk to you and you are the only one who I think call help,"

"Okay well speak before I fall asleep," Ricky told her. He heard her take a deep breath before beginning to talk.

"Well I think I have a slight crush on Ben, but every time. I hint it to him. He kinda brushes it off like it is nothing and sometimes I feel like he is distant and is keeping a secret from me," Adrian says breathing really fast at the end.

"And? What do you want me to do about it?" Ricky asks rasing an eyebrow.

"Well I thought since you are friends with Ben in all I thought maybe you could talk to him for me?" Adrian responds while pushing her lip out slightly.

"Me and Ben friends. Ha. In your dreams. He hates me I am pretty sure and I can barely deal with him at work," Ricky chuckles at the end.

"Oh come on Ricky. Please for me," Adrian tells him almost pleading for him to do it.

"And what do I get in return?" He asks her rolling his eyes thinking about being friend with that scrawny dude.

"Nothing," she whispers. Ricky rolls his eyes at her.

"Well I will wait until you come up with a proposition because I don't do anything for a girl without for me in return," Ricky smirks.

"Yea like Amy returns anything back to you," Adrian mumbles with a smirk at the end. Ricky looks at the phone confused only hearing mumbling.

"What?" Ricky asks.

"Nothing," Adrian exclaims really loud.

"Okay. Okay now you don't need to be loud I think I can hear you perfectly clear on this side of the line," Adrian blushes slightly when he makes that comment.

"Oh sorry," Adrian says sincerely. Ricky whips his head over to get a good look over to the clock next to him he sees the time and his eyes almost jump out of their sockets. 3:25 a.m.

"Umm Adrian I am going to have to let you go," Ricky says.

"Oh Okay byee," Adrian says in a singsong voice.

"Bye," Ricky says before turning off his phone letting his phone end the call at the same time. He didnt know why, but after talking to Adrian it made him feel a little bit happier and it had nothing to do with the fact Adrian called him. It had to do with the fact that she was no longer hooked up on him anymore and she was instead having feelings for another man which he was more then okay with. He flipped over in his bed bringing all of the blankets with him. He groaned in frustration knowing he would have to fix it in the morning. He knew he was defiantly not going to get any good sleep tonight.