Chapter 3

Thank you for reading my last chapter and I didnt get all of the chapters I wanted but I hope more people leave reviews this time. I wrote a lot longer chapter this time and I hope you enjoy.

Rickys Pov

"Are you having sex with that guy?"I ask Amy. She was drinking something and she almost choked on her drink. She looked at me for a spilt second when starts laughing.

"What?"I ask.

"Why would you think I would be sleeping with him?"Amy asks still laughing.

"Then why do you have birthcontrol pills?"I ask having a long sip of my orange juice.

"What are you talking,"Amy says all serious.

"I found it in your cabinet looking for toothpaste,"I say simply.

"You were looking through my stuff,"Amy says very angry.

"Like I told you I opened the wrong cabinet and it was there and it wasn't like I was going through your things and I'm sorry I found it,"I say hoping she will believe me.

"I'm so stupid I probably of had it right there,"Amy says sighing at her mistake.

"But what are you on birthcontrol?"I ask her.

"Because of you I didnt want anymore children on accident and for all I know I could accidentally make the same mistake with you again.

I nod my head in agreement. Knowing she was right I mean Amy is a beautiful women and one day I may actually want to sleep with her again. I look down at my food and I start eating again.

Amy's pov

How could I think he would want to sleep with me again. I wasn't pretty at all and he was hot he could do so much better then me. I guess I just got lucky that one and Ricky finish our food."Hey I am going to go and pay the bill,"I say while getting up.

"No you are not,"Ricky says getting up to.

"I'm not,"I say raising an eyebrow.

"No because I am,"Ricky says smiling at me.

"Ricky I don't want you to pay for it so no,"I say seriously.

"But I want to pay for it I insist,"Ricky says starting to walk away.

"Ok fine,"I say. He smiles in victory and goes up to the counter and pays for our food and we leave. We walk to the park at the end of the street.

"So how's New York?"Ricky asks while having his hands in his pockets.

"It's fun and there is a lot of things to do in New York so you won't get bored,"I say with a smile. He smiles back at me. I love it when he smiles it makes him look soo hot not that we isn't hot when he doesn't smile. I mean he is way hotter mad. Wait why am I talking about how hot Ricky is.

We walk around the park for a couple more minutes talking about New York. We start heading back to the apartment. When we get there I go into the bathroom and when I et out I see Ricky asleep on the couch and I smile.

"Goodnight Ricky,"I whisper to him.

"Goodnight Amy,"I hear Ricky mumble.

I smile and I walk into my bedroom and I sit on my bed and evenly falling asleep dreaming about Ricky again.

Ben's pov

I am in my room thinking about Amy. I till couldn't believe Ricky would go all the way to New York to be with Amy. I wanted to see Amy so bad that it was crazy. I go into the living room.

"Dad,"I say.

"In here,"he calls from his office.

"Do you think I could take the jet to new York to see Amy again?"I ask.

"What about Adrian and the baby?"my dad asks.

"I don't care about Adrian and the baby right now all I care about is Amy,"I say.

"You know Ricky is there right,"My dad says.

"Yea so what I am not letting Ricky take Amy to,"I say.

"I am not letting you take the jet Ben,"Leo says to his son.

"Why not?"I ask him.

"Because you need to be responsible for your family,"Leo says in anger as he leaves te room.

I look at the desk with keys on it. I know what I had to do. I grab the keys and I left the room and went outside got out of my car and went to his hanger and called jet driver.

"Hello Ben what can I do for you today,"He asks Ben.

"I need you to take me to New York using the jet,"I tell him.

"Ok I will be over there In a bit," he says hanging up the phone. I close my phone.

"I am coming my love,"I say looking at Amy's picture that was in my wallet.

"Someday,"I say touching the photo.

so I am starting to add other people's Pov I hoped you enjoyed this update I am sorry that it wasn't longer but I promise the next two chapters will be long. So yea thanks for reading I will update probably next Saturday and Sunday and guess what my birthday is next Sunday.