Chapter 5

So I would like to thank the people who reviewed I'm sorry I am kinda making Amy and Ricky get together very slowly but it will get even slower and you find out the reason soon. So yea I would like to Thank the people for reading my last Chapter and now I present my kinda long chapter. Called Chapter 5...oh yea I am going to have a flashback and i am going to do a dream... The dream will be in italics and so will be the flashback...

Amy's Pov

I was getting ready for my first date with Ricky and I was so happy..I still couldn't believe he had actually asked me on a real date. I went into my closet digging for the perfect dress the first date with Ricky and I found a dark red smooth dress and a pair of black flats and I went into the bathroom and I curled my hair. Then I decided to do a smokey look for my makeup to bring out my hazel eyes. I looked into the mirror. I actually looked pretty good. I smile in the mirror. I grab my very small pursue and I go sit on the brown couch and I wait for Ricky to come.I turn on the TV and I change it to Guliana and Bill. They were one of the most playful couples I had ever seen. They could say jokes to each. They would laugh at each other when they made fun of each if I had a relationship like that I would probably cry. I was into watching the show I didn't hear the door bell ring the first time. I hear it ring I instantly feel my palms get sweat. "Breath, Amy," I whisper to myself.

I go to the door to see Ricky in a tux and roses in his hands.

"Aww thank you," I say grabbing the roses hands. I take them into the kitchen and I grab a glass see through vases and I fill it with water and I set it on the counter. I walk back to Ricky.

"Ready to go?" Ricky asks me. I nod my head and Ricky smiles at me and opens the door again for me.

"By the way did I say you look good tonight," I say with a smile.

"Thanks you look good to," Ricky says with a smirk on his face which makes me blush. We go down the steps on my apartment and out in the cool night. We walk on the side walk.

"So where are we going?" I ask him. He looks at me for a couple of minutes and chuckles.

"What's so funny I just want to know where we are going!" I exclaim.

"I know but It was funny how you ask," Ricky says. I smile. I actually think I might have some kind of feelings toward Ricky. I sigh.

"So are we going to go somewhere to eat?" I ask him with a giant smile.

"Maybe," Ricky says with a straight face.

I put on the best pouty face I got." Come on just tell me,"I say.

"No I told I am going to say a word," Ricky says. I look up and I kepp walking I didn't notice when Ricky stopped because of traffic. I look the way of a car flying full speed toward me. "Amy!" I hear Ricky scream. I hear a loud screamthen everything goes black.

Ricky's Pov

I look to see a car coming down the street and I stop for traffic. I wait but I notice Amy had her head down and she keeps walking she steps on the street. "Amy!" I scream. Sh only looks the way of the car and the car hits her. I hear a screech noise and a big crash noise. I see her on the ground and I see the car stop for a split second and then I see it drive off really fast. I run up to her body and I see a lot of blood coming out fast. I grab my jacket and I wrap it around her and I grab my phone out of my pocket fast it was slippery or it was because I was nervous and I dial 911.

"Hello whats your emergency?" The person asks in a calm voice.

"My girlfriend was hit by a car," I say in a fast voice.