Chapter 1: Mark for the Beginning

"Y/N," said a feminine voice to a sleeping Y/N. "Y/N... Y/N!!!!"

She lightly but didn't lightly hit Y/N on the chest. His eyes jump open and he looks at his twin sister. "Wh-what's going on?' he asked his brown haired sister.

"You gotta wake up, we're gonna be late for school," she told him.

Y/N eyes widened and he looks his clock. "SHIT!!!!" he said before throwing his blanket off and jumping out of bed.

His sister smiled and walked out of his room. His brain was running at one thousand miles per hour. He kept looking around his room trying to figure out what to do. His eyes land on his closest and he rushes towards it while throwing off his shirt and pants.

He puts on some clothes that would be fine for school. Both his shirt and pants were put on backward though, along with the fly on his pants being open. He shoved his feet into some shoes and messily tied them.

He proceeds to jet out of his room and opens a door right across from his. He enters the bathroom, grabs his toothbrush, gets the toothpaste, puts an ungodly amount on his toothbrush, and shoves it into his mouth, and rapidly brushes his teeth while also running out of the room.

He runs down the hall, with his shoes slamming against the wooden floor, and takes a sharp turn into the kitchen. He rips the toothbrush out of his mouth and spits out the toothpaste into the sink and watches his mouth by flooding it with water from the said sink.

He rapidly opens each cabinet trying to find whatever cereal he can. He grabs one box and shoves the cereal in it, into his mouth. He then opens the fridge and grabbed the milk and proceeded to down the liquid.

"HEY!!!!" said a feminine voice. Y/N quickly turns around to see his brown haired mother with fury in her brown eyes. "What the actual hell are you doing?"

Y/N swallows the milk and cereal and explains "I'm trying not to be late for school!"

His mother takes a deep breath in and out. "It is... Sunday," she told him trying not to unleash her anger.

"But... Kokoro told me that I was late for school," Y/N replied.

"Is she... asleep," his mother did her best to calmly explain.

"She was just awake," Y/N retorted.

"Let's see," said his mother.

They both walk out of the kitchen and down the hall, past Y/N's room and to another door. The mom opens it and they see Kokoro fast asleep in her bed snoring. "But she-"

"Just," his mom cut him off. "Just go back to sleep."

She walks away to her room, which was at the end of the hall. Y/N watched her leave in defeat. He turns to look into Kokoro's room and sees her looking at him smirking. "Sorry," she mockingly mouthed.

"Fuck... YOU!!!!" Y/N mouthed back to her before walking away.

He enters his room and throws everything off himself and lays doesn't bother changing back. He just crawled back into bed and back to sleep, hoping to have a better day when waking up and tomorrow.

The next day, Y/N was up bright and early for the day. He was watching tv while eating cereal on the couch. "Hey Y/N," Kokoro said to him while coming out of the hallway.

"Go fuck yourself," he told her.

"I love you too," she replied.

He finishes up the cereal and downs the milk. "Careful with how you drink that," she told him.