Update and Question

Hi y'all, I haven't updated this story in like a year. Apologies for that. If anyone is still interested, I haven't abandoned this story, just been dealing with irl bullshit and depression but I'm getting back into my groove with writing and remembered this story. So, that's why I haven't been updating. Again, apologies.

Now onto why I made this. I got two specific questions for you.

First question: who would be fine if I turned Y/N into an OC or keep it male reader? I just don't really like doing male readers anymore but would be fine with continuing this book as male reader. Just wanted to get y'all's opinion first before doing it.

Second question: would you want me to continue where chapter 8 left off, with the MC, Quintuplets, and Fuutaro heading to the camp or be fine if I did something else for the next chapter?

I ask this because if I were to continue where chapter 8 left off, then I would have to watch the anime to remember how things would go and that would take a bit for the chapter to come out.

Now, I would continue where chapter 8 left off eventually, I'm purely asking this because I have an idea for a chapter that I could get out sooner. So, it depends on if you wanna wait for the continuation of chapter 8 or something else to come out while I watch the anime and get chapter 9 done.

Lemme know. Love y'all, peace.