Chapter 4: Festival :D

It's just a normal Sunday and Y/N is relaxing in his room as his tv plays something. He throws a baseball into the air and catches it as it came back down. The boy was rather bored and hoping to find something to cure his boredom.

His cure would come soon. Eventually, he got out of his room and went to the kitchen. His mother was watching tv and his sister was on the phone. He grabbed some water out of the fridge as his sister said "really? We would love to come!"

Y/N and their mother looked at Kokoro. "Bye," she said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" asked the mother.

"It was Nino, she wanted to know if we wanted to join us in the festival," she answered.

"N-Nino?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I bet she would love to see her doggy there," Kokoro teased.

Y/N's face instantly grew sour. "I swear, I will kill you," he told her.

Kokoro sticks out her tongue while winking. Their mother got in the way between them. "Well, this festival does sound nice. I think you two should go," she told them.

"You're not coming?" Kokoro asked her.

"Oh, no. I'd rather not," she answered.

"Why not though?" Y/N questioned her.

"I just don't wanna go. That's all," she answered. "But I think you two should go. Especially you, Y/N."

He blushes slightly at her comment. "Alright mom, we'll make sure to have enough fun for you," Kokoro told her.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Come on Y/N, let's get ready," Kokoro said to her brother while walking towards her room.

"Alright," he said following behind her.

"Oh, and make sure to wear a leash so Nino can keep you close to her," Kokoro told him.

Y/N grips the water bottle tight and gets ready to throw it at Kokoro's head. "Don't!" their mom said.

Y/N sighs and "calmly" walks into his room to get ready. A few minutes later, Y/N and Kokoro were walking to the quintuplet's home. "Strange how mom didn't want to come," Kokoro said.

"Yeah, but I guess she just doesn't want to deal with the people there," Y/N suggested.

"That could be it," she admitted.

"But who cares? Let's just try to have fun," Y/N said.

As her children walked away, she looked out to the sky and said "it won't be the same without you" while looking at a picture of her husband.

Y/N and Kokoro arrived at the quintuplets home. They go up the elevator and knock on the door. The door opens and Yotsuba looks at them. "Hey! Kokoro!" she said.

"Hi," Kokoro retorted.

"And hey, Nino's... Doggy!" she said.

"You too?" he asked in despair.

Kokoro chuckles as Yotsuba asks "sorry, you're Y/N, right?"

"Yeah, I am," he replied. "The guy who came by and tried cooking here."

"Oh yeah, well, welcome!" she said while moving out of the way of the door.

"Thanks," the twins said before walking in.

"Hey!" Nino said greeting them. "It's great to see you guys."

"It's great to see you two," Kokoro retorted with a smile.