Chapter 3***

Chapter 3:

What the hell would the cops want with me? I haven't done anything wrong, have I? I had a confused look on my face I sat down opposite Sergeant Roberts and another cop.

"May I ask what is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked hesitantly. Roberts nodded and answered,

"What do you know about Felix Ferne, Sam Conte, Jake Riles, and Andy Lau going missing?" I frowned,

"Um... not much really, I was sick that day so I couldn't go on the trip like I was supposed to, but I do know I was supposed to be in a group with them. But I woke up vomiting so Dad pulled me from the trip. I was on the couch the whole day. And I know they got back this morning. Dad came in cheering. He told me how Mr Ferne invited him to help celebrate Felix coming home, so I went out and bought a card for him. That's all I know and a little too much information." Roberts shook his head.

"That's okay. But I do need to know, did you make yourself sick so you wouldn't have to go on the trip, and did you plan something to get rid of them?" I gasped,

"What the hell? I... no, I don't even know how to make yourself sick. But no, I really wanted to go." Roberts frowned,

"Why did you want to go so badly? Were you planning on hurting the boys yourself?" I gasped again.

"Why would I hurt them? I hate the thought of even hurting animals..." I stopped myself from talking and covered my mouth. I knew the feeling. It was the impending feeling of my body waiting to vomit,

"Miss, is there something you're not telling us?" I shook my head at Roberts and that did it. My eyes widened and I ran from the table to the bathroom.

"Miss Perish! Freeze you have nowhere to go." I rolled my eyes and I threw open the toilet lid and vomited. I heard the rustle of cops coming into the room and stopping.

"Katrina Perish step away from the toilet and stand up." I nodded, quickly grabbing some toilet paper and wiping my mouth. I put it in the toilet and stood up.

"What?" my voice was croaky from vomiting. I felt hands grab my wrists and pull them behind me.

"Hey. What the hell? What are you doing? Let me go, I haven't done anything wrong," the cop holding me laughed,

"Then why did you run?" I sighed,

"I just vomited you, Idiot. Look in the toilet. I have had a rollercoaster of emotions put on me today and the stress of them got to me, so I vomited. Is vomiting illegal now or something? If not... oh god, let me go quickly." I felt it coming back up my throat. The cop laughed again,

"As if, I'm not falling for that." I scoffed, but it was a bad decision,

"Let me go unless you want to see vomit everywhere." The cop scoffed and pushed me to the toilet on my knees. I vomited the second I was close enough to not miss.

"Deputy Kane, let the poor girl go. She hasn't done anything wrong." Kane scoffed,

"Please. She's doing this so she doesn't have to talk to us." I rolled my eyes and stood up with Kane still holding my wrists. It was starting to hurt and I winced at the pain of it shooting all the way up to my shoulder.

"Please just let me go. I don't know anything, and I couldn't hurt them. Felix is Ellen's, my friend, friend. Although he is a bit scary, I haven't talked to him more than once. I haven't even talked to Andy Lau or Sam Conte. But Jake's my friend; I couldn't do anything to hurt him ever. Sarah needs him, and if I was to get rid of Jake. That would hurt Sarah, I could never hurt anybody. Please just let me go," Kane sighed and unwillingly released me. I instantly ran over to my Dad and threw myself into his arms.