Chapter 19***

Chapter 19!!! Are you proud of me?! Three chapters in one month! Don't worry, there is still ages to go since there are about three episodes after the next spell then we discover what happened to KAT!!! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY

Chapter 19

Jake's P.O.V

Was I mad? Yes. Was I upset? Totally. Was I scared? Honestly, I was terrified. But this needed to be done. Alice has gotten away with everything for far too long and she needed to pay for the wrongs she has committed.

I forced my breathing to stay as level as possible so I didn't get mad before I reached Phoebe's house. I had a feeling they would be there, but I don't know what was fuelling this knowledge. I don't know if the others are near me, but I know I need to keep going. If I don't keep going, someone will stop me and I won't be able to stop Alice from hurting more people.

I hated the fact that some people think that they can just get away with everything. I guess this is the world getting back at me for hurting Kat. It's trying to stop us from getting Andy back too.

My anger was fuelling my speed, but I kept my emotions in check, making sure I only used some of my anger to get a boost when I needed it. I needed to get to Alice. She... Needs... To... Pay... I growled and my running turned into a sprint as I turned the last corner to Phoebe's house.

I smirked and ran up the drive, slowing down as I came to the front yard and garden. My smirk turned into anger again and I let my power consume me, the ground around me shaking and trembling as if in fear of my anger. I watched the house as Phoebe and Alice came running out, looks of terror on their faces.

"Alice," I growled and watching as the two girls tried to find some sense of balance but failed,

"Jake, stop this." I shook my head. No, I can't stop this now. I have the advantage. Why would I stop so Alice can overpower me? I don't have the others here telling me to stop. I've had so much pent up anger at Alice over the last few days I refuse to hold it in any longer.

"Alice, you think you can do this? You've hurt too many people. Andy, Kat, Saskia." I knew she hurt Kat, who else could it have been.

"Jake, listen to me, she was never real," I growled, the ground beside me was slowly beginning to collapse, the fear growing on the girl's faces. "Please, just stop this!" I shook my head and growled.

"I know you did something to Kat, and I will find it out." Phoebe stared at Alice now and not me.

"Jake stop!" A shout from behind me calmed my anger slightly but it didn't stop until two pairs of arms grabbed my arms, "Jake stop. We need their help." Felix... He was right. Roland knows now... Sort of. My body dropped, my magic drained as I moved away from Phoebe and Alice, whom Felix had now taken a step towards.

"Roland knows about magic, he knows about us. He was the talisman explode, he was in the hide." Was that the place where Alice was hiding all of her magic stuff from Phoebe? Sam let go of me and I stood up.

"So what," Alice said in return to Felix,

"We need help with a memory wiping spell, or we are all done." Alice frowned and as much as she wanted to argue, I think she knew he was right.

A rustle came from behind us and we all turned to see Roland stepping out from on the drive, to where all of us were, and the first thing he was, was a giant hole in the ground... Wait, what? I leant over to Felix,

"Did I do that?" Felix nodded not taking his eyes from Roland. Wow... I didn't know my power was so destructive. I returned my gaze to Roland, who was looking between the two groups and the giant hole in the ground.