Chapter 17***

Hey, Guys!!!! I'm back with a wonderful really short chapter of Finding The Truth! This book is nearing its end and will only have about 5-10 chapters after this one. If you have seen season 2 of Nowhere Boys, then you will understand. I really hope you guys like this chapter. It took me months to write but once I continued each time I wrote more and more until I got this. There will be grammar mistakes since my new laptop is messed up and doesn't have word doc. Enjoy!

Chapter 17:

Kat's P.O.V

What the fuck am I going to do? Alice knows I took Saskia to save her from the hell she would have endured if Alice ever decided to re-create her, but Alice now also knows that I'm related to her. What is that going to change? Is it going to be a disadvantage? What if I can fight her because, in all honesty, she is my family?

Whatever, it doesn't matter now. I need to concentrate on keeping Oscar safe from Alice. I heard her and what she was planning on doing... well sort of. I know she is going to try and trick Oscar into something because Oscar is Felix's one weakness, well main weakness. I was scared. Who's to know what lengths Alice will go to, to get what she wants. But... I don't know what she wants. Why am I fighting a battle that I don't even know it's about?

Andy... this battle is about getting Andy back, even though he is an insufferable bratty nerd, his family needs him, and his sister is trying to put the blame on the boys. But why is Alice trying to stop them so much? Why is this bothering me so much?

I looked around at the others. We had left Oscar at Felix's house, much to my disagree, while the rest of us set out on finding my mother. Those last two words together I will never be able to get used to. After sixteen years of not having a mother, finally having one leads to some awkward situations.

I know everyone says that they are fine with Phoebe being my mother; I am still not convinced about it with Jake. Jake has been through so much in the last month, I don't think him knowing his best friend is related to Phoebe and Alice is going to help much. But he needed to endure it so we could get Andy back in one piece, which is why we were now following Alice's storm into town, lighting randomly striking the ground, never too far away from us.

It was pissing me off. Why the hell does Alice want to stop them so much? They are just trying to get their friend back, aren't they? There isn't an ulterior motive to these actions are there? I barely know most of these boys, I only sort of know Jake. But these boys understand each other better than anyone else ever would, so why don't I put all my trust in them?

Is it because they are the reason I went missing too? Because Felix's spell was so powerful that it left tears in-between universes, bring Alice back but also getting me lost? I know Felix never meant to do no harm, trying to help Oscar out because of the accident, but I still feel guilty for feeling this way.

We were now in town and people were now ducking under the cover of buildings in order to get away from the lightning that seemed like it was everywhere. I felt sorry for them... I... they didn't understand what was going on, they just thought it was some freak electrical storm.

"Sam... do you think anyone will get hurt from Alice's lighting?" I asked moving towards the skater boy just a metre ahead of me and was now level with me. Sam shrugged, an excited smile on his face,

"Who knows... depends on who is stupid enough to stay out in pub... lic..." I turned to see what he was watching. It was Mia and some boy. I didn't recognise him but I knew I had seen him around school before; he was one of the more popular people. Oh my god... I forgot Mia and Sam broke up a few days ago... holy crap now this is awkward.

"I'm sorry Sam." Sam shrugged,

"It's cool Dude, I'm just not... used to it yet I guess." I nodded,