Chapter 24***

Here it is guys! The thrilling final chapter of Finding The Truth! Please comment what you guys think! I'm scared no one's reading anymore! :)

Chapter 24

Kat's P.O.V

"Bear, I don't know how to thank you for all of this." Bear shrugged as I touched the necklace around my neck. It was similar to the talisman, but it was pure gold and shone like the sun.

"Don't worry about it, Kat. I should have noticed the demon sooner." I shrugged in return,

"If anything, I guess it was glad you didn't." My words confused Bear. He cocked his head at me,

"What do you mean by that?" I smiled lightly at him,

"If you didn't save me and bring me here, I would have never noticed how I truly felt for Jake. It was Jake that brought me back from being consumed. Just the thought of him gave me the strength to fight, and from there, I can turn this, into magic that will make me strong." Bear nodded, taking in what I said.

"I see. I guess that's what love can do." I blushed and looked down just in time see the necklace that I was wearing, beginning to glow.

"Bye Bear. To be honest, I hope to see you again sometime soon." Bear nodded,

"To be honest, I feel the same way Katrina." I blushed. I was about to reply when the whole world around me began glowing a bright gold. Everything I could see was changing within this golden glow, and when it stopped, I was home.

How did I know this? Because I saw the people I believe are my family. Felix Ferne, Sam Conte, Ellen O'Donnell, and last but not least, Jake Riles. The main reason as to why I was still in control of my soul.

"Kat." I smiled as pretty much everyone said my name. When everything finally stopped glowing, I moved. Andy smiled and walked over to me, handing me the necklace he had, which was a copy of the one I had.

"So... is anyone going to ask what the hell is going on?" I frowned, not really knowing where to start. I guess I better start asking questions of what they want to know...

"What the fuck happened that made you go crazy?!" Felix jumped straight into the questions, scaring me. Great... he went straight for the big one.

"Well... I was possessed... well... my body was." Everyone froze, confusion on their faces.

"What the hell do you mean... 'Possessed'?" I frowned. How the hell was I to explain this?

"Guys... seriously, give her a break. She's been through a lot." Andy was sticking up for me. I smiled and patted his shoulder, actually touching it. It was weird having a body again, even it were only fake.

"Andy, don't worry. I just... need to find the right words." Andy nodded and stepped down. "So it started off with dreams, ever since I came back pretty much. I would dream of darkness, and I would be scared. That's what let it in."

"Let what in where?" Sam cut me off, causing me to growl.

"It let a possession demon into my body. After a while, I became so scared that it took over my body, consuming it, but somehow, I managed to sever the connection between my soul and body, setting this form you see now, free." Felix nodded, seeming to be the only one who understood.

"But why did the demon go for you?" I frowned. Oh, this information is going to be fun for everyone.

"It went for me because..." Do I tell them the truth? Of course, I do, why wouldn't I? "... because I am a direct descendant from the first magical being. I am one of the strongest beings to ever live, and if the demon were able to consume that power, the entire world would no longer exist." Felix looked sad,