Chapter 20***

Hey Everyone, this book is nearing its end after this chapter, but for now, you get to decide how far away that is from here. Now there can be four or five nice big long chapters that sum up the rest of the show, and two or three chapters after that, or eight or nine short chapters to sum up the show. Please please comment what you want down below and what you thought of this chapter!

         Love you guys!

Chapter 20

Ellen's P.O.V

What the hell was going on with everyone lately? No one was acting the way they were supposed to and it was freaking me out. Felix was being way too obsessed with magic, that Dork Andy went missing and is like, creepily obsessed with me, Jake was angry all the time and Sam never smiled anymore. Oscar was guilty as hell because he got the talisman destroyed because he trusted Alice, but I think the fact that he just wanted to try and help Felix was what compelled him to do it, that and he was probably manipulated by Alice.

I sighed jumping up from my bed and grabbing my bag. I needed to get to Felix's house to see what he had done about Roland and this memory wiping spell of his. I get that magic was a good thing when used by the right person, but was Felix really doing good when he cast that spell that got him and three other, unwilling people sent to another universe then chased down by a murderous demon?

Whatever, I shouldn't be thinking about Felix like that. He wanted to fix a mistake he made, then when he made more mistakes, he tried to fix them too. He was a good person, and he was the one I had feelings for, feelings that I've had longer than I like to admit, and I would do anything for him.

The short walk across the road to Felix's house cut off my thoughts as I walked straight out the back and to his room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I slid the door open and looked inside to see Felix asleep on his couch, a bit of drool coming out the side of his mouth as he clutched his book to his chest. I held in a laugh and kept my blank face on as I leant over and pinched Felix's shoulder.

Felix jumped, his eyes wide and alert as he looked around the room before his eyes landed on me, before relaxing once more. I laughed a smile on my face. God, he looked tired. How late did he stay up last night working on the spell?

"Good sleep," I asked and Felix was about to nodded when he froze and sat up,

"No, no not really. I had some really weird drea... Never mind." I bit my lip and pointed to his face, which caused him to look at me oddly before wiping his face, "Was I drooling?" he asked and I nodded,

"Yeah," I smirked and he blushed,

"You did not need to see that." I shrugged and leant against the door frame

"You shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard Felix." The words left my mouth before I could stop them. Felix looked horrible. This was something I've been noticing for weeks now, ever since he got back.

Felix's eyes were constantly bloodshot and rubbed red raw. There were huge black circles under his eyes, and it sure as hell wasn't makeup. His skin was so pale that he was almost white, and I knew that this wasn't how someone was supposed to look. It looked like he wasn't eating or sleeping right.

"I don't know what you're talking about Ellen? I'm not pushing myself, I'm just doing what needs to be done to get Andy and Kat back." I frowned. Kat... I guess I forgot about her in all of the chaos, Roland finding out about magic and all.

"Felix..." how do I say this without offending him? "Felix... I just... I want you to sit this spell out, get one of the boys to cast it. I know you think you are fine, but I have known you for too long Felix, I know when things aren't right. I knew that right before you went missing, you were pushing yourself away from me, not telling me anything, we barely hung out... I just don't want to lose you again, for real this time." Felix didn't say anything as he took in my words.