Chapter 23***

Chapter 23

Felix's P.O.V

What if there were still a way to bring Andy home, without magic... no... with magic. If can get Alice and Phoebe to open the portal and send me through to bring Andy back, everything will be fixed. I won't stay in this world and continue to fuck up the order of things and Andy can go back to his family. I can figure out a way to get away with it. I can say I ran away, that everything will be fine.

"We need to go. If Phoebe and Alice return we don't have any way to protect ourselves, and they may attack." Everyone nodded silently and we all began leaving. I walked behind everyone, and I don't think they noticed when I slipped away, heading in another direction. I need to find Alice and Phoebe. And with Phoebe having all of our powers, she can create the portal herself.

As soon as I couldn't hear anyone, I began running in the direction I saw Alice and Phoebe leaving. The sooner I find them the better. I get the feeling if the other knew what was about to happen, they will try to stop me, and I can't have that. I need Alice and Phoebe to fix everything... for Kat.

Kat's P.O.V

I was screaming. At least... I think I was. I couldn't really tell anything anymore. I was scared... and cold... and it was dark. Wait... my eyes were closed. My eyes fluttered open, and if I were screaming, I had stopped now. This place... it was again, familiar, but it was a nicer place, not as dark and horrifying.

"Uhh, what happened?" I gripped onto my head, which had a killer headache.

"We saved you." I jumped at the voice and sat up to see Andy and the little boy from before.

"What do you mean?" The boy sighed,

"Much against my will, Andy asked for me to save you." I cocked my head, this was too confusing, and he had barely even said anything.

"What did you need to save me for?" The boy looked annoyed and Andy looked really worried.

"Well... it's a long story, and I can't really explain it." Oh my god Andy, you are so useless!

"Kid, tell me what the fuck happened!" The boy growled at me, irritated.

"Look, girl, my name is now Bear..." I rolled my eyes, good, so this kid has a name, "... and I was the one that just saved you." I rolled my eyes,

"Yeah, I get that you saved me, but from what? What the hell is going on?! I am so scared right now, that I honestly am considering killing you to get some fucking answers!" The boy... Bear looked worried now.

"It's beginning to take over your soul." I cocked my head, fear leaking into my veins ever faster now.

"What is..." I was too scared to talk. Andy looked sad and walked away a little bit so that Bear and I were alone.

"So do you understand anything that is happening to you right now?" I shook my head. Know anything? Me...? Bear sighed.

"I just... tell me what's going on. I'm scared." My words shocked Bear. He took a step towards me.

"You're scared?" I nodded. So scared that no more words were coming out of my mouth. Bear nodded, "Well... I'm going to say this as nice as I can. I'm sorry, but..." but what? "... Your body has been taken over, possessed by a demon, to be exact, a possession demon. They're different to restoring demons since they take over the bodies of powerful magical beings. From there, they use the bodies for evil and soon enough, they consume the soul." I choked. A possession demon?

"But why... why me?" Bear looked sad. Why is he so sad?

"Because you are different. You are one of the most powerful magical beings to have ever existed. You are a direct descendant from the very first magical being." My fear was fading and confusion was setting in.