1

═════ [ 01 ; Hands of the two devils ] ═════

You are pushed against the wall aggressively. You winced and open your eyes to look at the blonde girl in the eyes. She just looked at you with a smirk. "Oh, does that hurt?" She asked with a laugh. You didn't answer her and just walk away, but one of her friends grab your arm.

"We're not done with you." The oldest member of the group says. She pushed you, making you fall on the floor. "Rosé, I'm bored, I'm going to the cafeteria." The cat-eyed girl said and walked away. Rosé just rolled her eyes.

You watch her walk away, hoping that the two other girls standing in front of you stop but no, they didn't. "I'm also getting bored, come on, Rosé." The oldest said.

The girl Rosé kneel in front of you and grab your chin. "I love to see you cry, it makes me happy." She mumbled. You push her away, she fell to the floor and heard them gasp. "Did you-"

"Did you just fucking push me?"

You didn't mean to, she was hurting you and you had to do something. "Rosie, let's go, we're just wasting our time." The oldest said then grab the girl's arm. Rosé gritted her teeth and she yanks your hair.

"I ask you a question, bitch." She said.

The grip on your hair was making you winced in pain. She will not let go if you don't answer her. "You, you are hurting me." You answered. That's when you realized you are crying, your both hands were on her wrist. "Pl-Please stop." She chuckled.

Rosé finally let go of your hair. "We're not done yet, Lee."

You watch as they walked away, heading to the cafeteria. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. "You alright?" You heard a girl's voice, you turn your head to where the voice is.

"Are you okay?" She asked once again. You nod and she helped you stand back up. "Thanks." You smiled at her. "Are you sure? You have bruises in your arm and.. in your face." She said. You look at you and she is looking at you worriedly.

"No, no, I am fine. This is nothing." She pouted, then grab your hands. "I saw what my sister did to you, I know you are not fine." She said. Your eyes widen, what did she say? She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asks. You shook your head then you quickly grab your stuff and runoff. "Hey, where are you going? I haven't introduced myself to you." You look at her.

"I'm Lisa, Rosé's younger sister." She grinned.

You bowed and just didn't say anything, if you do, it might get worse. You turned away from her and walked away. The girl stood there with a pout on her face as she watch you walk away.

"I didn't get your name, beautiful.."