5

═════ [ 05 ; Punching bag ] ═════

It was lunch. You look at Mingyu, who's been looking at you for a minute now. "It's been a very long time! How have you been?" You asked. Mingyu looks away and scratch the back of his head. "I'm good. How about you?"

"Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" You grinned. He laughs and nods. "I would love to. I actually missed eating lunch with you." He says. You laugh, pinching his cheeks. You both left the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

You both sat down in available seats in the cafeteria, after that he looks at you. "Why do you have bandages on your face and bruises on your arm? Who's hurting you?" He asked. You look down and shook your head.

"No one's hurting me. This bruises? I fell on the stairs so that's why I have that." You smiled.

He didn't say anything, he watched as you grab something to eat. "She's lying." He whispered to himself. You walked back to him and hand him the food that you bought for him. "You sure you fell on the stairs?"

You hum. "Yes."

-

"Roseanne, look over there, is that a boy next to him?" Jisoo asked. Rosé had her arms crossed, she looked at you and that boy next to you. She chuckles. "Wow, there's a boy that will defend her now." Then she looks at Jisoo.

"But I don't really care." She smirked.

Lisa sits far away from them. She looked at you and saw how close you and Mingyu are. She didn't even finish her food because of it. She stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Rosé saw her. "She scared me, she just walk off looking angry." Jisoo said.

"What is wrong with her?" The oldest looked at Rosé. A smirk spread on her lips when she sees you stood up from your seat and leave the cafeteria. You were going to the bathroom. "Follow me."

The two girls follow you. Rosé opens the door in the bathroom, the girls entered. "I see you chilling with a guy. You think I'm scared with your boyfriend?" She laughs. You were washing your hands and stopped when you heard her. You look at her with wide eyes.

"Wh-What?" Rosé chuckled and walked towards you. She put her hand on your shoulder then look at you in the mirror. "You're nasty." She said.

"J-Just leave me alone, please." You looked down.

"I can't leave you alone. You're my favorite punching bag." She raised her eyebrows and smirked. You gulped. "I'm leaving." You walked to the door but Jisoo blocked your way. "We haven't started yet, jeez." Rosé said.

She grabs you and push you to the floor. This is gonna be your death. She grabs you again, and this time she punch your face. Jisoo stood there.

She watch Rosé do what she wants. Rosé grab your chin and you are forced to look at her. "Damn." She laughs. You look like a mess right now, blood coming out from your nose. "Where's your knight and shining armor now?"

"Just kill me now." You whispered.

Rosé was shocked to hear that. She chuckles.

Punch.

Punch.

And..

Punch again.

Jisoo heard a noise from one of the stalls. "There's someone here." She said and start opening all the stalls, then when she open the last stall. A girl sitting on the toilet, hugging herself while crying.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked. The girl shook her head and sobbed. "What kind of answer is that?" The oldest hissed. The girl flinched.

"Leave!" Jisoo shouted at her. The girl quickly run out of the bathroom, looking so scared. Rosé smirked and stood up. You didn't move an inch on the floor. "I'm satisfied."

"What the—?" They both heard a voice.

-