10

═════ [ 10 ; sister bond ] ═════

[ 12:36pm - mansion ]

[ your pov ]

I calmed down since Lisa is there the whole time while I was crying your eyes out after what happened. She sits in a chair across my room while I lay down in my bed. She scrolls on her phone so she won't be bored.

And I watch her.

Her eyes focused on the screen of her phone, she listens to pop music in her earphones while she scrolls. She rest her chin on her palm and sits with legs crossed.

Damn, she's very attractive.

Wait, what—

"You good?" She notice me staring at her, shit.

"Uh— yeah.." She hid her phone in her pocket and I turned to look away from her when I heard her laugh. And she even laugh so cute— oh fuck no, stop talking about her!

"You can go to your room now, you know or do things you wanna do. I'm fine now."

Now she's the one staring at me. "Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle pain."
This is awkward.

"Really? You were crying so much earlier." She stood up to check up on me. I watch as she sits on the edge of my bed, hand cupping my cheeks. "It's part of a process, I guess." I smile. She chuckles and tucks my hair behind my ear.

Now, she can clearly see my face.

My eyes were puffy from crying. I look at her and notice that she's staring like she's admiring me. "Is there a bug on my face?" I tried to joke around so she could stop staring.

Then she slowly leans in.

Oh shit, what is she doing?

My mind is going crazy when I watch her face moving closer and closer. I closed my eyes, my heart beating fast like it was going to blow any seconds now.

Then I felt it.

Her lips against my forehead.

Fuck. What was I thinking?

When I felt her remove her lips from my forehead, I open my eyes to look at her. "Sorry, did that surprise you?" She giggles. This girl is driving me crazy, now that I think about it. Are they always this before when they were a child?

"Rosé-unnie always kisses me on the forehead whenever I cry." What Lisa said suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"Her forehead kisses would make a person feel better." That made my heart melt, I mean they are sisters so it is common to see siblings caring for each other. "She's a very sweet and caring sister but I don't know why she's like that to other people." Yeah, I wonder why.

She's a very caring big sister on the inside but a bad bitch on the outside.

"And since I'll be a big sister too, I'll make you feel what having a big sister too." She smiles.

"Ah, anyway, take a bath and wear something nice later. We'll go at 3pm." She pinched my cheeks before standing up and leaving the room.

She didn't even let me ask where we were going.

>>>

I did what I was told. Take a bath and wear a nice outfit, just like Lisa said. There were many clothes in this big closet that I have in my room, so I had a hard time thinking of something to wear but at the end, I wore a scoop neck long sleeve top and with high waisted jeans and white shoes.

 There were many clothes in this big closet that I have in my room, so I had a hard time thinking of something to wear but at the end, I wore a scoop neck long sleeve top and with high waisted jeans and white shoes

Knock knock

I jumped in surprise when I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer the door. I open the door slightly so I could know who it was. It was Lisa. I thought it was Rosé for a second, they both look alike and tall. Yes, tall.

"Ready to go?" She softly asked.

I nodded and I grabbed my bag then followed Lisa downstairs. Lisa saw Rosé in the living room, chilling and watching TV. "Hey, unnie. Can I use your car?" Lisa asked.

Rosé looked at us, eyeing me up and down before looking at Lisa. She's going to say mean things about me again and I'm ready for it. "And where are you both going?" She asked. Shit.

"We're going on a date." Lisa grinned. What?

"Just kidding. We're going on a sister date because I want to know more about our new sister." She smiles at me.

"You have your own car, why do you always use mine?" Rosé frowned angrily. Lisa scratched her head and thought of something that she can persuade her sister. "Come on, unnie. This will be the last time I will use it."

Rosé looked back at me. "Fine, but in one condition."

Lisa looked at her with a confused look in her face.

"I'll go too." She stood up, not even letting us speak.

-