9

═════ [ 09 ; untitled ] ═════

[ 8:24am - Saturday morning ]

You open your eyes, the morning sunlight hits your face interrupting your beautiful dream. You stared at the person that drew the curtains, your vision focused on Lisa and she was smiling. You tried to go back to sleep.

"Hey there little sis. Good morning, Mother told me to wake you up for breakfast." You looked at her and she's still smiling. That smile never leaves her face.

"Five more minutes." You cover your face with a pillow.

"Nope, let's go now." Lisa grabs your arm and dragged you out of the bed. You looked at her. "Is your sister there too?" You wanted to avoid her for a while. She's literally a lion, ready to kill her food. You heard Lisa laugh.

"Yes but don't worry, she won't do anything stupid since father is there too." Lisa said.

"I can't, after what happened yesterday? Oh Jisoos, my stomach just couldn't handle seeing her face." You whined, grabbing a pillow and covering it in your face. Lisa grabbed the pillow and pinned you on your bed, so she's on top of you. You looked at her with eyes widened.

"How bad does she hurt you that makes you act this way?"

Lisa has her serious look on her face while staring at you. You were quiet because of what she said and your heart was beating so fast, you couldn't control it. "If you won't tell me, I'll ask unnie about it." She got off the bed and walked to the door to leave.

"Wait! You haven't even let me speak yet!" You follow her downstairs. Lisa was just laughing like this is some kind of a fun game. You were late to realize that you were already in the living room, where Rosé is, watching TV.

"Holy... fuck."

Rosé turned her head to you, no expression, just anger in her eyes. She can't do anything right now since your mother is there. You slowly turn around, trying to ignore her presence.

"Oh, Y/N. Breakfast will be served in five minutes." Your mother said in the kitchen. You could feel Rosé's eyes drilling a hole in your back, you know things gonna be awkward later. You walk to where the bathroom is to wash your face.

You closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. "I hate it here." You cried. You just wanna die, right here right now if you could. If you can just jump off a building so you can't see Rosé anymore.

Then the shower door opened, revealing Lisa with a towel covering her body. "Why do you hate it here?"  She asked. You screamed. She was here the whole time?

"Y/N, stop screaming. It hurts my ear." Lisa said, approaching you. You stepped back making you hit the corner of the bathroom. You covered your mouth with your hands and looked at her with eyes widened.

"Y-You were here the whole time?"

"Yeah, I just took a quick shower." Lisa smiled. You stare at her eyes, then she asks. "Do you hate it here because of unnie or me, or both of us?" You gulped.

"Lisa-yah!"

"I'll be there in a minute!" She yelled then looked back at you, never leaving that smile on her face. "I need to put on clothes so you gotta need to turn around." She said.

You nervously smiled. "Yeah, just change in the shower so I can't see you." You point in the shower glass which is covered with fogs. Lisa follows where you are pointing. "Sure." She walked back to the shower to change and after that you washed your face.

-

You walked out of the bathroom after Lisa left. You walked in the dining room. Rosé looking at Lisa. "Took you ten minutes in the shower." The older girl glared at her younger sister. You sat down next to your Mother as she put food on your plate.

"I was having fun talking to Y/N." Lisa said.

What the fuck, why did she said it like that?

Rosé became quiet, turning her head to you, frowning. "What the fuck did you two do?" Lisa sat next to her sister. "So Y/N, how is your night? Did you sleep well?" Your mother asked. "It was alright, I slept alright."

Eating breakfast with them is quiet, no one dares to speak and every time you look at Rosé, she shoots you with her glare and Lisa being a happy pill.

"Me and your mother will leave after breakfast. We thought about having our own time just the two of us." Your step-father said as he holds your mother's hand.

"If you need anything, just tell it to your sisters. They won't mind, right?" He looked at his two daughters who were eating their breakfast. Rosé didn't respond while Lisa nodded. "Don't worry, father. We'll take good care of our little sister." She grinned.

Rosé smacks Lisa's leg and glances at her. "Lisa."

-

You walked back to your room, when you were about to enter your room, Rosé suddenly pulled you inside your room, making you fall down the floor and then she locks the door behind her. "I saw you entering the bathroom earlier while Lisa was inside," She looked down at you.

"Is that how comfortable you are with her?"

You looked at her strangely as she clenched her fist. "Now, you're here to slut around our house? And it's my fucking sister?!" She yelled. You stood up and tried to explain to her.

"We didn't do anything. I didn't know she was there and—"

"Oh shut up! I don't want to hear another word from you!"

Then she raised her arm and slapped you across the face. Your cheeks stings because of how hard she slaps you. You want to hit her back but you can't do it.

"You're so annoying." She said and opened the door. Lisa was standing there with a glare and clenching her teeth. The older girl just rolled her eyes and walked out to go to her room. The younger girl watched her sister disappear inside her room before finally confronting you.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

-

it's been a while y'all, how have you been?