7

═════ [ 07 ; Hate and love ] ═════

"Since she's here, girls, take her to her room and help her with her things." Father said. You laughed nervously and shook your head. You felt a cold stare at the older girl. "I can help myself, just tell me where the room is." You smiled and glanced at the older girl, who's still looking at you, disgusted.

"Nope, I will help you." Lisa grinned and took one of your bags from your hands. "I know where it is. Let's go." She said and walked to the stairs, and she turns to look at you.

Rosé rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen. You looked at your mother, who's sitting next to your step father on the couch. "Go now, honey. While me and your new papa talk." Your mother giggled.

You gave them a disgusted look and followed Lisa on the stairs. "Coincidence, isn't it?" She said as both of you walked together to find your room. You looked at her. "What?"

"That we meet again. I didn't get to know your name last time." She smiles. You both continue to walk while Lisa waits for an answer. It must be awkward to talk to your bully's sister but it wouldn't hurt to tell, she seems nice.

"Y/N."

Her eyes lit up. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She shows a big smile, making you smile as well. Now that you noticed, she's completely the opposite of her sister, she's caring and sweet and has a big heart.

"Here we are." Lisa stopped in front of a door and opened it, letting you go inside first to observe the room. A really big room, unlike your room from your old home.

"Do you like it, Y/N?" The younger girl asked as she put down your bag on the bed. You looked at her and nod. "It's really big, I like it." You sat on the bed.

You hear her chuckle. "My room is next to yours, while unnie's room is just opposite of your room, but she doesn't really like disturbing her peace so you can come over to my room anytime!"

You don't know why but you feel safe with her, probably because of her personality. "Thanks." You lie down on the bed and feel yourself sleepy.

"I talked to Rosé about what happend to you the other day." Your eyes open and looked at her. She wasn't smiling but her eyes are staring through your soul, the aura in the room become cold, as if she changed it.

Then she giggles.

"Don't worry, I'll try and keep Rosé away from hurting you."

-

Lisa went back to her room after having a nice talk to her new sister. She still has her smile on her face as she opened the door and went inside. It seems nice to have a younger sister but still has a lot to know about her new sister.

"Lalisa." She hears a stern voice inside the room. She stood still at the door as she prepared herself on what was about to come. She walked and saw her older sister sitting on the edge of the bed, her back facing her.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked, walking towards her window to draw the curtain. She looked out the window and saw some maids cleaning the pool in the backyard. She stepped back and look at her sister.

"I hate the fact that she's gotta be my sister," Rosé paused, standing up and coming face to face with her sister. "And that she's at our house and probably gonna whore around."

"And surely, you'll be the first target."

Lisa and Rosé looked at each other in the eyes. Rosé smirking at her. "You should stop being mean to her unless you want father to hear it. He'll ground you for a week." Lisa said.

"I'm telling the truth, though."

"Why are you so mean to her, unnie? She's actually really nice and sweet—"

"Stop it, when I hear her name in your mouth, I won't think twice about not talking to you until you realize why I don't like her." Rosé gritted her teeth, uh-oh, she's pissed.

Lisa stopped what she was going to say when they heard Rosé's phone ring. Rosé took the phone and looked at the caller's name. It was Chanyeol. Her boyfriend.

"I almost forgot.." She turns to look at Lisa.

"I will tell father that I will take surgery to remove this thing."

-