6

6. Untitled

-

"Chanyeol..?" Rosé look at him with wide eyes. Chanyeol looked at her, then to you. "What did you do?" He asked and walked towards you. Rosé clenched her fist and glance at Jisoo. "Are you okay? You still breathing?" Chanyeol asks. You turn your head at him while your body didn't move an inch.

He helps you stand up. "I'm gonna take her to the clinic." He says. Rosé stood there with a shocked face as she watch you and Chanyeol leave the bathroom.

Rosé looked at Jisoo. "Aren't boys not allowed in the girl's bathroom?" She asked. "You almost killed that girl, Roseanne." Jisoo laughs and Rosé glared at her. "It's not funny. Fuck her, fuck everything! Chanyeol saw me."

"So what are you gonna do now?" Jisoo asks.

"I'll let her be, I'll let her have fun today but tomorrow.. she needs to be ready." She leaves the bathroom.

-

You open your eyes. "Wh-Where am I?" You mumbled and felt someone placed their hand on your shoulder. You look to the side to see Mingyu, he was looking at you worriedly. You sighed and smiled at him.

"I'm fine, Mingyu." You said. Well, it's not because there's a lot of bruises on your face. He stares at you. You could see his worried on his face.

He let out a heavy breath and continue to stares at you. "Who hurt you? Is it those girls that I heard about earlier? Tell me and we'll tell it to the police." He said. He continue to ask, not letting himself breathe.

"I'm okay, you know I can protect myself."

He didn't say a word but he knows that you are lying. He's your childhood friend, you both known each other since kids so he knows if you are lying or not. He'll stay with you so you won't get hurt.

-

You didn't get to go back to your class because of how bad your bruises are. You spend half of the day in the clinic while Mingyu is in his class, since today is his first day. You hear the bell ringing, you looked out the window of the clinic.

It's the end of the class.

You sighed and looked down. "I always get hurt, that's why I can't go to my class." You said, sitting back to the bed. The nurse in the clinic entered the room. "Can I leave now?" You asked the nurse and she nods.

"Your friend is waiting for you outside." She said. You stood up and put on your shoes. You leave the clinic. "Mingyu.." He smiled while holding your bag. You grab your bag. "I can hold your bag for you." He says. You shook your head and patted his shoulder.

"I can do it." You winked at him. He laughs. "Mother is waiting for me." You said. You both walked to the gates of the school and stood there, waiting. "Y/N!" You see your mother walking but then stops, she stares at you for a moment. "Y/N, oh my God. What happened to you?"

You looked at Mingyu. "It's nothing, mother." You said to your mother. "Let's go now." She sighs and walked to the car. You turned to Mingyu and wave goodbye.

-

"How is she?" Lisa asks through the phone. The caller answered. "She's okay. She got hurt pretty bad but it'll heal soon." The caller said as she waited for Lisa to say anything. Lisa, on the other hand, was clenching her fist. The car door opened, Rosé get in and looked at her.

"Okay, thanks." Lisa said and ended the call. "Who are you talking to?" Rosé asked. Lisa shook her head and smiles at her. "It's no one. Anyway, today we'll meet our step sister and mother, right?" Lisa asked, changing the subject.

Rosé hum and nod. "I hope she's not boring."

[ time skip :) ]

When they arrived home. Both girls walked inside the mansion. Just like before, the door open for them, maids grabbing their bags then talk to their father. They went to the living room. "We're home." Lisa hugs her father and sits down on the couch with her sister.

"Girls, you two are just on time. They are already here." Their father says.

"We're here!" A voice of a woman said. A mother and a daughter walked to the living room. The girl's eyes widen. Rosé stood up and point her finger at you.

"What the fuck? She's my sister?"

-