4

═════ [ 04 ; This is my life ] ═════

You walked to the school. You won't even be surprised if Rosé showed up, pushing you against the wall and leaving bruises. She won't leave you alone if she doesn't do it. When you stepped inside the school.

A girl smiled at you. It was the girl you met yesterday. "Hi." Lisa said as she waved her hand. You stared at her. "Am I beautiful to you that's why you're staring at me?" She laughs. You just stood there, looking at her.

"Something wrong?" She tilted her head.

"You said your sister is Rosé, right?" You asked and she nod with a smile. "I can't talk to you." She was shocked. You can see it in her face. You keep a serious expression on your face. "Whyy?" She whined, pouting after she said that. "Am I not good-looking?"

You shook your head. "No, no. It's not like that." You answered her. Lisa stops pouting. "Is it because of my sister?" She stared at you. You sighed and walked past her, heading to your classroom.

Lisa grab your arm. "What did I do?" She asked. You looked at her. "Let me go, please? And don't ever talk to me again." You started getting nervous, she hasn't let go of your arm. She gripped your arm and when she saw you shaking, she let go. "Are you okay?"

You turned around and walked away. Lisa sighed. She was very worried. She watch you leave. "I have to talk to Rosé about this." She said.

You were walking in the hallway of the school. "Where the fuck are you going?" Well, knew it. You ignore her calls and continue walking. "So, you're ignoring me, huh?" She smirked. Then she grabs your hair, dragging you to the girl's bathroom.

"Why are you talking to my sister?" She pushed you on the floor, closing and locking the door. She turned her head to you. "I ask you a question. Why aren't you answering? Do I need to slap you again so you could answer?" She asked.

You only looked at her in the eyes. She gritted her teeth and grab your hair. "So, you're not going to answer my damn question?" She growled, gripping your hair. You winced. "Rosé, please, you're hurtin—"

"So? I don't care!" She shouts.

"You haven't answered my question, Y/N." Rosé said. She laughs when she sees tears. "I-I don't know why, she just comes to me and greeted me and I told her to stay away, please, you're hurting me." You sobbed.

She let you go and you fell on the floor. "I see, you have a new victim." You hear a voice. "Tzuyu. You're here." Rosé smiles and she steps back to you. You turn your head to see a tall girl. "Girl, what the fuck?" The tall girl asked. Rosé crossed her arms and laughs.

"What you gonna do? Help her? Oh don't do it or I might do what I did to her to you." Rosé glared. Tzuyu didn't say anything as she walk towards you, helping you stand back up. Rosé was surprised.

"Tsk. You really help her." Rosé smirked.

"You can leave, you're fine." Tzuyu said. You look at her and she smiles. "Th-Thanks." You leave the bathroom. Tzuyu sighed then looks at Rosé. "You shouldn't have help her. You might regret it." Rosé said.

"I'm not in your group anymore, so do whatever you want," Tzuyu paused and step forward. "But I know sooner or later, you'll regret everything too." The tall girl smiles. "I guess, see you later?"

-

You sit down in your seat in your classroom. "She's tall, not gonna lie." You mumbled. "Um.. are you okay?" You turn your head and your eyes went wide.

"Is that really you?" You asked as you touch his face. He giggled and nod. "Yeah, it's really me." You can't believe it. Your childhood friend is here. "Did you miss me?"

A girl chuckles as she watched both of you and that boy. Slowly, her eyes darkened when your childhood friend pinch your cheek, tilting her head and smirked.

"You shouldn't have come back, Kim Mingyu."

"Irene! Class is about to start!"

-

Hi