Info about y/n

Y/n Okkotsu

Gender: male

Gender: male

Skin color: pale

Eye color: dark blue

Hair color: blueish black

Family member:

Dad:

Mom: Kiki Okkotsu

Quirk 1 replicate

Y/n can replicate any quirk he see. I know he is basically monoma but he can only take up to a certain number and time. Y/n can do it freely. But more quirks you take on the less control.

Quirk 2 rika

Special Grade Vengeful Spirit Rika (里香, Rika?). She could attack anyone who got too close to y/n using her arms without fully manifesting herself, and he could draw power from her.
Fully manifesting with only a small percentage of her power, Rika can effortlessly take down a villain. At full force she can take down lots of villains. You can draw rika's power and put it in a katana or any weapon to control it better. But using this for a long time takes a toll on y/n. Y/n can lose his stamina or get a bad headache. But y/n can recover the stamina by drawing power from rika. At first y/n did not have fully control over it but later on he controls it.

Quirk 3 healing

Just as the name says. Y/n can heal anything but sickness or bad injuries like all might. Y/n can heal it but it will it last some minutes. Also y/n can heal deku's arm. Y/n can heal a stab wound. But the toll is if y/n use it for to long it takes y/n's energy and give y/n a headache.

Quirk 4 regenerating

Y/n can regrow any limb that has been cut off. Y/n can heal any wound on his body. Y/n can regenerate fast. But if he keep regenerating he  can lose energy and stanima.

Personality:

Y/n was a very timid and lonely boy who was bullied a lot while growing up. Due to Rika haunting much of his early life, y/n was unable to connect with other people and has lost all confidence in himself. This makes it difficult for you to interact with others, as they often scare him without meaning to, or he's just too shy to speak to them.
Even so, y/n genuinely cared about other people and decided to isolate himself from them even if it means remaining alone. Aizawa called you out for being a moody kid who's lived his entire life without goals. He acknowledged that this was true and used his teacher advice to gain a resolve for being a hero in training. This helps y/n realize that deep down, he truly desires the confidence to feel like he belongs.

Y/n learning to understand and become friends with others.
While his timid nature stays intact, y/n slowly becomes more social and interacts with others normally. Even after early signs of improvement, y/n still struggled to understand someone.

Gaining friends helps Y/n gain confidence in himself.

He pushed himself during training and took all his friends' and mentors' words to heart, showing a more determined side of himself. At his core, y/n wants to become someone who can help keep others out of danger.

Against the league of villains, Y/n showed the darkest side of himself. The villain hurt y/n's only friends, and his teacher. And the young man was more than willing to kill them for it. Y/n's rage allowed him to even command Rika's power at will. He was willing to sacrifice his life to use Rika to kill the villains to avenge his friends, the only people who give him the confidence to continue living.

I'm not gonna explain the rest of the mha characters cuz you already know them!!

Ok moving on to the love interest

Deku

Shoto Todoroki

Bakugo

Uraraka

Tsuyu

Momo

Mina

Kirishima

Denki

Or you will just be lonely. Pick one or we can just start off by no love interest

Ps I'm not really like bakugo being on the love interest because y/n got bullied and bakugo is a bully. But I know he get some development. But still... but I put it up for my fans! Well I think I have fans? Idk.

Sorry I had made this fanfic drafted. Why cause I want to edit some of the chapters. So sorry about doing that without saying anything