Y/n Okkotsu: Origin ch1

Y/n was always alone due to him not able to control one of his quirks. They didn't know he had 4. Well he never told anyone about the other 3.

They only knew he had one. And they thought as it is a perfect villain quirk. Some say he is monster and he's just acting sweet. So he can just hurt you until it was the right moment. But they are wrong. How wrong they were.....

He's one of the nicest person in the world. And a shy person. He wants to be around people but he can't because he doesn't want to hurt people. So he isolates himself from the other kids.

(3rd pov)

Y/n wanted to go home earlier in the day but due to the principal giving him detention for 'bullying' other kids. So y/n had to clean the toilet too. After he was done with that. He started to walk out of school so he can get away from here. He tried to enter 7 eleven. But some bullies were in the way.

"Sorry your gonna have to go in after us. No monster like you can go in front of us" One of the bullies said. "Yeah monster go somewhere else. No one wants you here. In fact no one wants you around!" Another said as he was laughing. "Excuse me..." y/n said as he tried to walk in the store. But ended up being pushed down. "Ow" y/n said as one of bullies walked towards him.

(Y/n POV)

"What did we say? Your not allowed in" one of the bullies said. "I just w-wanted a slushy! P-please let me in..." I said as I tried to get up but ended up being pushed down again. "Who said you can get up? Dam monster" a bully said as he grabbed the collar of my uniform. He lifted me up a little. And punched my stomach. He continued to beat me. All the people around were watching and horrified. Some say let the boy go.

'If I didn't have this quirk. I would never be in this position. I just wanted to be friends with someone at least one person. Why does this always happen to me? Can't they just go somewhere else to hang out?!' I thought as I was starting to get angry. 'Why was I born with such a quirk?!' I thought as rage had filled me up.

Rika then appeared. Everyone in the crowd got scared. And then rika tried to punch one of the bullies but was stopped by...............

ALL MIGHT?!

"FEAR NOT. BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!" All might said.

'Thank god he's here!' I thought as rika was still trying to beat up those kids. Then she disappeared. I stood up and see the bullies shivering in fear. "I'm so sorry!! I-I-I didn't mean to lose control! Please forgive me!" I said as I bowed multiple times. Then the bullies started to run away. I stopped bowing and turned to all might.

"I'm so sorry for causing trouble because of my quirk...is there any way I can be forgiven? If I need to be locked up then I understand. I did use my quirk without a license. And also almost injured some kids" I said as I looked down in sadness.

"You won't be locked up since you lost control. Also you didn't hurt anyone. I saw you trying to hold back! You'd be a great hero if you can learn to control your quirk! You should go to ua! If you do we can make this situation go down easy." All might said as he whispered to me. 'Hearing those words. A monster like me can be a hero. A hero I can be!!!' I thought as I said thank you. "Ahh! I better get going. Hope to see you again?" All might said. "It's y/n. Thank you so much for telling me I can be a hero too!" I said as all might smiled and left.

The police arrived to ask some questions. They didn't take me to the police station. 'That's good news. But the bad news Is that I made the news.' I thought as I see a boy with green hair run up to me. "Hey! What is your quirk called! It was really cool! Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm izuku midoriya!" Midoriya said. "Umm. It's called rika....why are you talking to a monster like me?" I asked him.

"Why would you call yourself a monster?!" Midoriya said as I looked down at my shoes. And fiddling with my fingers. "Because I have no control over my quirk....." I answered him. "That doesn't make you a monster. It's your personality! And your quirk is really cool!" Midoriya said as he smiled. I stopped fiddling my fingers. "Thank you midoriya. Your words mean everything to me" I said.

"No problem! Do you wanna be friends?" Midoriya asked me as I nod 'yes'. "Great! Do you wanna walk home together?" Midoriya said. "Yeah sure" I answered.

"What do you want to be when you grow up y/n?" Midoriya asked me as we walked to his house. "Ummmm weellll. All might said I could be a great hero if I learn to control my quirk. Also I always wanted to be a hero. So I want to be a hero when I grow up!" Answered midoriya's questions. "What about you?" I asked him.

"I want to be a hero! I want to be a kind of a hero who makes people smile whenever they see me!" Midoriya said with a smile. I did the same. I smiled and said "do you want to be number 1 hero?" I asked him. "Y-yes!" He answered me.

"Let's be hero's together!" I said with a bright smile. Midoriya eyes widen. "Yes! That would be nice but y/n? I have to tell you some-" midoriya was interrupted by him hitting a pole. He fell down.  "Ow that hurts" midoriya said as I put my hand out for him. "You should watch where you were going!" I said as I pull him up. "Yeah I should!" He said as we continued to walk.

We arrived at his house. His mom opened the door. "Well it was nice meeting you midoriya! Hope to see you later!" I said as I start walking home. But midoriya's mom stopped me. "Please come in.  My son, izuku doesn't really have that much friends please join us for dinner!" She said as I nod 'yes'.

I followed them inside. "You have a nice house ms midoriya" I said with a smile. "Thank you so much!" She said. "Izuku give your friend a tour. I bet he will like your room!" She said as izuku got super happy. "Yes right away" he said with a smile. 'He's just so adorable!' I thought as I followed him to his room. It was filled with a lot of all might's merch.

"Woah.... Your room is so cool! Especially with the all might merchandise! I wished I had this much! Your so lucky!" I said with a smile. 'I'm glad I met midoriya. He so nice. I don't know how a mons- no. Person like me ended up with someone so innocent' I thought as ms modoriya said dinner is ready.

We walked to the dinner table. And said thanks. Then we started to eat. After that me and izuku hanged out for bit. Then I left to go home.

I went to go sign up for the ua exams. And it accepted me. 'I will start training tomorrow! So I can learn control over rika' I thought as I went to sleep.