Interview ch7

-3rd pov-

Y/n was waiting for his teacher to come. He was waiting in a room that is very similar to the police station. But it was at UA. Then the door opened to show aizawa, all might, and the principal (Nezu).

"Ah! Lovely day isn't it? How are you doing y/n?" Nezu said off topic. "Sure is a beautiful day? So when will I be able to go home" y/n said as he looked nervous. 'I really don't want to tell them anything' y/n thought as they sat down in front of him. "You can leave after you answer these questions" Nezu said.

"Ok. What are they?" Y/n said as Aizawa coughed. Which made y/n look at him. "I will just be forward about this. What's your relationship with the villains?" Aizawa said with anger in his voice. But not that much.

"I was just friends with them when we were little. Shigaraki was like a big brother to me. But I want to be a hero. While he wanted to be..........well you know" y/n said.

"Do you know where they are located at?" All might asked. Y/n nods no. "No. I told you I knew them as kids. They probably moved somewhere else" y/n stated. "Well we don't know for certain that you are not working for them. But we believe that you are not working for them. We know you won't betray your friends. After seeing you lose control over rika. But we will be watching you" Nezu said with a carefree smile.

"I still have one more question. Y/n?" Aizawa said as y/n looked at him. "Yes Aizawa-sensei?" Y/n said.

"Do you have 2 more quirks?" Aizawa said as all might was shocked. 'I understand todoroki having 2 quirks. But someone having 3?! How is that possible?! Well it is but young okkotsu can be re- No! He's to kind and caring!' All might thought. Y/n sees the distress on his face. 'Should I tell him? Or should I stay quiet?' Y/n thought.

"I actually have 4. But I kept it a secret. Because my mother was scared of me being sold off or something like that" y/n said as they were shocked he had 4 quirks.

"So what are they y/n?" Nezu said. "Well you already know one. Rika. Then I have replicate. I can replicate any quirk I see. I can regenerate. Then there I can heal other people. I can probably heal all lights injure. But it will probably make him last a little longer in that form. And it won't make it that painful. You will not cough about blood as much. But I can't heal it fully" y/n said as they were shocked.

But they calmed down. "So can I leave now?" Y/n said. 'I want to leave before they ask more questions' y/n thought.

"Yes you can go now y/n. If we need anything else. We will call you" Nezu said as y/n stood up. "We'll see you guys later!" Y/n said as he left the room.

"He's definitely hiding something. But why would he not tell us it?" All might said as he puts his hand on his chin. "Your right all might. But he will tell us when the time is right" Nezu said.

-\The next day/-

"Morning everyone! Home room's about to begin!! To your seats!" Ida yelled as the whole class looked at him. "We are sitting. But your the only one who's standing? Also where's y/n? Is he late?" Sero said as he looked around the classroom to try to find y/n. But no luck. Then y/n walked in. Everyone looked at him. 'Great. After that whole incident. I'm left with everyone looking at me. Like I'm some Mc in Shonen jump where the mc is a demon or something' y/n thought as he walked to his desk.

"Hi Izuku! I guess your feeling better!" Y/n said with a happy tone while the Atmosphere is filled with tension. "Yeah I am! I'm glad your okay too! Since you battled all those villains!" Izuku said as he tried to help y/n to lift the Atmosphere. "Y/n did you know who those villains a-" Tsuyu was interrupted by aizawa walking in the class. Y/n sighed in relief.