UA sports festival ch9

Y/n and the rest of class 1A walked out of the changing room and headed to UA sports festival.

Present mic was introducing them. And the walked out to the stage.

Then midoriya looked around. He got nervous from seeing the crowd. "Whooaa! What a crowd" midoriya said as he was shocked. "And we expected to put on a great performance we can do in front of many spectators" Ida said. "Your right Izuku. Their so many people here" y/n said as he was a little nervous.

"Following right behind them class B. It's class C. D, E, and the general studies. And here are the support course classes F, G, and H! And the business course" present mic said.

"Now for the athlete's oath!!!" Midnight shouted as she shakes her hand thingy. "The R-rated hero! But what's she's doing here at a high school?" Some student said. "Shut it! Pipe down!

 "Shut it! Pipe down!

Midnight said.

"Ehhh??" Y/n said as he was confused. 'You got this y/n!' Y/n thought as he got up on the stage. "Dam you homeless man bastard! That could've been me!" Bakugo said as he was pissed off.

"He must be placed at first in the entrance exam" some student said as y/n grabbed the mic.

"Ahem! The athletes oath I'm going to take first place. Like what I did in the entrance exam!" Y/n said with a nervous grin. 'Do I do it like that or did I do it wrong' y/n thought as everyone got mad at him. "Don't get cocky class 1A!" Some guy yelled out in anger. "Y/n! That's not very proper of you!" Ida shouted at y/n. Y/n chuckled nervously as he walked down the stairs. "Dam you bastard!" Bakugo shouted at y/n as he walked over to y/n.

Time skip to the first part of this sports festival

Todoroki was about to ice floor. "Stop moving!" Y/n shouted as todoroki and some other students stopped moving. Y/n ran past them. After y/n left them in the dust they had started moving.

'Dammit!' Bakugo mentally yelled as he used his quirk trying to catch up with y/n. But y/n was to far away.

Robots had started to attack y/n. But y/n used Bakugo's quirk and exploded their ass. "Hey that's my quirk! How dare an extra use my quirk!" Bakugo yelled as he got faster due to his anger.

Everyone was shocked about this except the teachers. The teachers allowed y/n to use his other quirks. The teachers had promised y/n that they will make sure his name and face doesn't show up on the news. The news understood this and promised that they will not take any pictures of y/n.

Y/n then just dodges all the robots and continued to head to the finish line. Once he got to the fall. He used uraraka's quirk. He waited until he was way high up in the air. Then he quickly switch his quirk to Rika. Rika understood the situation and threw him really hard. Y/n undid uraraka's quirk. He started falling or more like flying to his destination.