Ready ch8

Present mic said as the guest arrived to watch the sport festival

-two weeks earlier-

Everyone was heading out for lunch But then they all heard people where outside their classroom. They see a lot of students there. Y/n was shocked about all these students in front of their class.

Then Izuku and Ida joined up with y/n and uraraka. "What's going on?!" Izuku asked. "No way out! What are they here for?" Mineta asked. As the whole class 1-A didn't know why they were there. 'What are they doing here? Checking out their competition?' Y/n thought as bakugo walked straight past y/n and the others. "Scooping out the the competition, duh, small fry. Cause we're the kids who survived a villains attack. And the depressed bitch destroyed them with the pros" Bakugo said.

"I'm not depressed! Stop calling me that!" Y/n said as he stood next to bakugo. And he crosses his arms. "Also it makes sense they want a look before the festival" y/n said as he smiled.

"No point though. Move aside, canon fodder" Bakugo yelled to the people surrounding them. "Can we please not resort to calling those we don't even know 'canon fodder'" Ida said puts his hand in front of him. "It's true. We came to get a look, but you sure are modest. Are all the kids in the hero course like this one?" Purple hair said a she walked towards y/n and bakugo.

"Nope. No one is angry as him" y/n said as bakugo grew more angry. "Oh sorry. That was rude of me Pomeranian" y/n said as he looked at bakugo. "Eh? What did you call me depressed pest" Bakugo said as he looked straight at y/n. "I'm just teasing you. Sorry that's very out of character for me" y/n said as he looked back to see the purple hair guy.

"Those of us Who didn't make the hero course are stuck in general studies and other tracks

"Those of us Who didn't make the hero course are stuck in general studies and other tracks. There're quite a few of us. Did you know that?" Purple haired guy said.

"Depending on the results of the sports festival.....they might consider transferring us to the hero course. I understand the reverse is also possible for you. Scooping out the competition? For a general studies kid like me...

 Scooping out the competition? For a general studies kid like me