USJ 2/2 ch6

(3rd pov)

"I'm helping you. I rather face this head on. And not run" y/n said as they landed on the ground. "Get back up there! Your a student! You can seriously get injured" aizawa said as he destroyed two villains. Then y/n destroyed 3 villains that were after him. "Let me help" y/n said as he stomps on one of the villains. "Oh! Sorry!" Y/n said to the passed out villain.

'Dammit y/n your messing up the plan! Please just leave! Or else I have to force you too!' Shigaraki thought.

'I can't lose control of rika here. But there is so many villains' Y/n thought as he and Aizawa continued to beat up villains.

'I guess I have to use one of my other quirks! But what will my friends or the teachers think?! No that doesn't matter right now! They are in danger!' Y/n Thought as the small time villains were all beaten up. "Y/n leave the battlefield! I won't tell you again! As your teacher I dem-" aizawa was interrupted by a nomu attacking him. Y/n eyes widen.

"BLAST AWAY!" Y/n said as the nomu blast away. Aizawa's eyes widen. Then y/n was about to run at shigaraki but Aizawa stopped him. "Y/n I don't know what you just did but you can't keep facing villains. You can seriously injure yourself! So I demand you to lea-" aizawa was interrupted by the nomu ripping y/n's arm off. Y/n screamed in pain. He fell down to the ground. Blood was rushing out like when a dam breaks and water rushes out.

"Y/n!" Aizawa yelled as he bend down. "Go fight. I will be fine" y/n said as he got up. And then aizawa ran to fight the nomu. Then y/n walked to shigaraki. "I guess it's just me and you. Shigaraki" y/n said as he was covering his left shoulder. Where his arm was removed.

"Y/n. You better heal that or else your gonna pass out from blood loss" shigaraki said as he smiled. From seeing someone who was close to him. Long ago. But he realizes that he needs to focus on the mission. "Yeah your right!" Y/n said as he regrew his left arm.

"What is y/n's relationship with these guys?' Tsuyu thought while she heard y/n. But then her and Midoriya looked at y/n and his left arm was completely heal or should I say grew back. "H-How can y/n heal his arm?! And why does he know that villain?!" Midoriya whispered but almost yelled it out. He was worried for his friend and confused about this situation.

Then y/n rushes at shigaraki. Y/n then punch shigaraki's face. But Shigaraki dodges. He was about to touch y/n but he stopped. At that moment y/n kicked Shigaraki's head but was blocked by his hands. Then shigaraki grabs y/n's leg and threw him.

Y/n landed on his legs. But then y/n looked at aizawa. And he was all beaten up by the nomu. Y/n's eyes widen in horror. Of seeing his teacher all beaten up. Y/n ran straight towards aizawa but was stopped by shigaraki punching y/n's face. Y/n's head hit the ground really hard. Then the nomu was heading towards Izuku and Tsuyu. And then the nomu picked yup Izuku and started to choke him.

Y/n eyes widen. Y/n stood up. He was starting to get really angry. Then he gets flashbacks when he and izuku are hanging out together. 'I won't let you die or get hurt Izuku!' Y/n thought as he summoned rika. Y/n lost control of rika. And rika started to attack the nomu.

Then the nomu was pushed into the ground

Then the nomu was pushed into the ground. And izuku was still trapped in the nomu grasp. "Y/N STOP! THE MONSTER IS STILL HOLDING MIDORIYA!" Aizawa said as he coughed blood. But y/n ignored him and rika continued to attack the nomu. 'Dammit! I should've stopped the nomu! He's making y/n lose control! I need to help y/n to regain control! But he would be a good distraction for them and I can kill all might myself. No I don't fucking care about the mission! I need to save y/n! ' Shigaraki thought as he ran towards y/n.

"Y/n stop this! The nomu is completely crushed!" Shigaraki yelled as he was in front of y/n. Shigaraki then slapped y/n. Then rika was about to attack Shigaraki but then the doors were slammed open.

"I AM HERE!" All might yelled as he jumps down. Rika was about to punch Shigaraki but he dodges. "All might you need to stop y/n he lost control!" Tsuyu yelled as all might was a little shocked. But then nods and said "don't worry! Because I will handle it!" All might then rushes to y/n. But then Shigaraki was behind y/n and knocked him out. "I'm sorry I was a little rough" Shigaraki whispered but all might heard. Then rika disappeared. Shigaraki grabbed y/n and picked him up. He started to run towards Kurogiri.

"Let young okkotsu go! You evil villain!" All might shouted as he was about to hit Shigaraki but Shigaraki dodged it. "I guess I have to take you on. Number 1" Shigaraki said as he stops running. All might did too. "But you know I have a hostage right here. So stop attacking me or else I have to kill him!" Shigaraki lied about killing y/n. But all might didn't know. But then the nomu got up and started to attack all might. And izuku was seriously injured. By the nomu and y/n. Well rika but that's y/n's quirk.

Then Shigaraki put y/n on his back. Like he's giving y/n a piggy back ride. Like he used when they were kids.

He ran towards Kurogiri. "Kurogiri! I have y/n! Send him back! Master will be happy about this!" Shigaraki said as he realized that his mission is to end all might. But he was just carrying y/n around. But Kurogiri didn't answer him. Then some angry Pomeranian jumped down the stairs. And then icy hot came down too. "You let that extra go! I'm not finished bullying him!" Bakugo yelled at shigaraki who just grew mad. About him bullying y/n.

"So you admit bullying him" Todoroki said with a expressionless face. "Shut up icy hot!" Bakugo yelled as he landed in front of Shigaraki. "I told you my name. It's todoroki" todoroki said as he was next to Bakugo. Then todoroki made a ice glacier. But Bakugo hit the thing and fell back to the ground. He was actually going to grabbed y/n but todoroki stopped him. "What the hell?!" Bakugo yelled at todoroki. But then Shigaraki destroyed the ice. Well it decayed.

But then all might was in a bad position. Then todoroki ran to help all might. Then Bakugo started to attack Shigaraki. But Shigaraki was just dodging his attacks. "You ua brats are so annoying" Shigaraki said as he was about to grab Bakugo's face but y/n grabbed his hand. "Don't hurt my friends!" Y/n said as jumped away from Shigaraki's back. "I'm not your friend you depressed homeless man!" Bakugo yelled.

"Y/n just com-" Shigaraki was interrupted by a crashing sound. It was the nomu. Shigaraki realized that the mission failed. 'Kurogiri will be sending us back! I need to grab y/n!' Shigaraki thought as he rushes at y/n. Y/n was surprised by his speed that he was captured. Y/n tried to get out of his grasp. "Shig! Let me go!" Y/n yelled. "I cannot do that (nick name)" Shigaraki said as he continued to hold y/n. Then they were about to be teleported away but y/n pushed him. "Y/n!!!!" Shigaraki yelled as he was teleported somewhere else. Y/n landed on his butt. "Ow" y/n said as he got up.

Then he realizes that he has a lot of explaining to do. 'Dam. I seem to never get a break' y/n thought.