Garden (Maetee/T-Rex)

Author's note: Small continuation from Swim and Pool. 

Maetee was frantically running through the house, making Maitee and Teedo look at him with amusement. He was rushing from room to room, opening every single closet in the house, lying on his stomach to look under the tables and sofa. He was desperate and on the verge of crying. 

"Where are you?" He muttered mostly to himself. 

"Can someone tell me why is Maetee trying to lift the couch? And why is T-Rex hiding under the bush in the garden?" Teedet asked the other Tees in the room. 

"T-Rex is outside?" Maetee asked as he let go of the heavy furniture, waiting for Teedet's confirmation. The younger man nodded pointed in the direction of the T-Rex hideout. 

Maetee runs out of the house, straight to the small bush placed in the back of the garden. 

"T-Rex?" he called out gently as he kneeled to get better access to the smaller boy. 

"Go away." T-Rex pouted.

"I am sorry." Maetee apologized, trying to reach for T-Rex's hand. 

"Liar." The boy sniffled, moving away and deeper in the branches. 

"I didn't want that to happen." Maetee tried again. 

"You said you wouldn't let go," T-Rex whispered. 

"Come here, and I will never let you go," He shuffled a little further from the plant, opening his arms for the smaller man to come in. 

"You promise?" 

Maetee nodded with a smile as T-Rex crawled into his embrace, his hair full of small twigs and leaves. He sighs in content as his arms wrapped around the slim waist. 

"Mine," Maetee whispered just enough for T-Rex to hear.