Watermelon (Off/Gun)

Gun was pushing the shopping cart, stopping here and there to pick up the things needed. He was engrossed in choosing which kind of vegetables to buy, that he didn't spot his husband coming from behind. He jumped a little as a hand slipped on his waist, pulling him closer to the firm body.

"Off, you scared me." Gun huffed but still kissed the taller man on the cheek. 

"Sorry, baby." Off apologized, laughing. Gun shook his head before looking around, frowning. 

"Where is Chim?" Gun asked worriedly, eying his husband. 

"He's not with you?" Off answered as his eyebrow raised in confusion. Gun took a deep breath, trying to stop the growing panic. 

"He was with you, Off. Don't tell me you lost our son?" Gun was on the verge of crying. 

"I watched him running towards you." Off stated, anxiety striking in him too. 

"Off." Gun managed to stutter before bursting into tears, gripping his husband's shirt tightly. 

"We will find him, baby." Off tried to calm him down. His hand's wrapped firmly around Gun's slender frame. It didn't take even a minute, and Off felt something tugging at his pants, making him look down. 

"Papa, Chim wants watermelon." The cute small boy pouted at his dads, pointing a chubby finger at the section with the desired food.