Relax (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Another ThawinPunn story. I tried to make it spicy, but I am not good at it at all. 😅

Punn liked days like this. Resting in the jacuzzi, relaxing after a long tiring day. He didn't have to follow Thawin everywhere, and he wasn't a prisoner either. Not like before. He loved it, as much as he loved the mafia boss. All his personalities loved Thawin, and he loved all of them too. 

Punn sunken deeper in the hot boiling water, letting his mind wander. He moaned, closing his eyes in satisfaction as his muscles relaxed, all the tension disappearing. 

"I love when you moan." The whisper in his ear made him shiver. The cold hand appeared on his shoulder, making its way down to his pale chest, stopping at his nipple, playing with it. Another moan escaped Punn's lips. 

"Join me, and you can hear more." He slurred seductively. The hand vanished, making him open his eyes. Punn observed Thawin getting rid of the red-stained shirt and pants with daze. 

"Like what you see?" Thawin smirked as he entered the jacuzzi in his all naked glory, slowly approaching the drooling man. 

"Always." Punn purred lustfully, reaching for the taller man, pulling him toward his own nakedness. Thawin's hand roamed over his pale skin, touching every part of him, making him shiver. Punn buried his nose in other's neck, inhaling the metallic smell of blood mixed with the bit of masculine odour only Thawin owned. 

"I love how you smell." Punn moaned out more as the sly hand made its way to his private area, groping him. 

"Moan for me, baby," Thawin growled, loving the sound coming out of his small partner.