How Annoying

warnings for th⟟s whole parted story.
highschool 'AU' sorta,
Blood

Trauma

Anxiety

Drinking

Drugs

Homophobia

Throwing up

HEAVY swearing

BULLYING

Public Humiliation

Public shame
vvvvvvvvvvv

•Tom POV•

Tom slipped through the hallways, the first shitty day at school, great. He shuffled his hands into his pockets and reluctantly sped up towards his home room, room 203.

but before he could even begin to enter, he was tripped by a boy, his hair fluffy and two weird looking horns sprouting, must take a lot of hairspray for that monstrosity, he thought in amusement.

the boy uttered some rambling speech that annoyed him to the core with a thick accent.
"Beklager! er du ok?" The boy sputtered, his hands up in front of him as he was stating that he was very sorry.

"so-rry!" the boy managed to say, "English bad!" his face flushed up, and Tom thought he looked like a guilty dog. Tom barely held back some laughter by biting his lip.

"maybe you shouldn't go knocking around people, yeah?" Tom spat, standing up as he hated the looks from a few students, embarrassed. The boy flushed up, staring confused, at Tom.

Tom already had enough with the annoying boy, stood up, flipped the guy off, and walked away. He looked back and the boy was looking astonished, and waited for a moment before slugging away.

•Tord POV•
[earlier from start]

He felt himself clash into someone, and looked down, oh god, oh god, i just tripped the poor guy! he thought in pure terror, uttering "Beklager! er du ok?" (Sorry! Are you okay?) and somewhat realizing that the boy was English, and he was Norwegian.. so he restated, and said:
"so-rry!" he mumbled. that response sounded like- .. bad! he panicked and flushed up, "English bad!" he said with a tremble.

And before he knew it or could process, the boy said something in English, that he could not understand, but it sounded upset. Tord looked at the boy, he was glancing around anxiously, and Tord realized it was the flaring glares that were making the boy uncomfortable.

He stumbled to say something, even a word, but found himself frozen. Then the guy stood up, and froze for a moment, then flipped Tord off and left, Tord was confused as ever, he apologized correctly, right...?

•Tom POV•

*bunch of random swearing inside his head that I won't say* god! where is Edd and Matt? they gotta hear this shit! he rambled, he remembered the way to his home room, and ended up being late, and who would guess? the damn horn hair boy was in the class beside his as he saw the boy carelessly walk in.

He said down in his seat quietly, shuffling in relief, as he saw the green hoodie, and brown hair friend sludge into the room. Edd sat beside him, and looked at Tom.

"what happened? you look upset." Edd said, inspecting Tom too closely, and so Tom shoved him away somewhat roughly.

"stupid kid that doesn't even speak good English ran into me today, and it's literally just the first day!" he growled quietly as the teacher up front was speaking pretty damn loudly, annoying the shit out of him. Edd scratched his neck nervously.

"Dude-" Edd was cut off by him, as he sputtered before Edd could speak again,
"the damn guy didn't even care about the stares, god! the stares." Tom muttered. He wasn't all that mad, but he really hated the glares.

"sorry, i'm a mess, could go for a drink." He joked, but glanced at Edd, who was giving him the 'mom glare', Tom chuckled slightly and it got pretty awkward. Then Matt bounced in, so or so not fashionably late.
"what's up with the tension, you guys?" Matt exclaimed, this arguing didn't happen often.

Taken by surprise, both Tom and Edd said,
"nothing."
"nothing."
Matt didn't look impressed, and shrugged it off as a dumb meaningless argument- well- it was, but Edd took it damn-near serious as someone dying. Edd really hated when Tom was talking about all that drinking stuff.

•TIME SKIP•

•Tom POV•

It was around the end of school time, and he sighed, that day felt as long as a whole week, and he pondered on how he'd make it through the harsh, stupid school year.

Study? or do normal teen stuff, like parties, having fun. the second choice was definitely more appealing. But before he could think any more, a thick, familiar accented voice called out for him.

"you person I run to? morning?" he was panting as if he'd raced the whole earth.
"y-yes?" Tom didn't know how to reply, glaring at the taller boy.
"am very sorry! no mean hurt.. you! name you?" this damn boy was making no sense. And as if he read Tom's mind, he muttered,

"you, name?" the boy said, a little frustrated.
"ohhhhh, my name, its Tom." he replied, reluctant to speak to the boy. the horn-hair pondered what Tom said, then Tom he was curious as to finding out the boys name.
"you name?" Tom sneered, mocking him.

"T-Tord." the b- TORD said. Tom noticed Tords cheeks flush, and just assumed that he didn't interact with people a lot.

Tom didn't want to speak any longer, the longer it got, it was awkward, and weird, and became uncomfy.

"Bye, horn-hair." Tom hissed, the boy waved, he ignored it, dreading the next day, then started walking away to the safety of his home, in his room.

940!words <3

-art credits to someone-
(if you know please tell me!)