The Arcade

•Tom POV•

stupid horn-hair, Tom felt bad enough already, seeing his stupid dealers hit Tord down. Those people always gave him the good shit, drinks, anything. But he wouldn't watch them beat up a foreign kid. Stupid.. stupid feelings of guilt.

It was the following day to yesterday, where he saw Tord crying in the bathroom, it honestly scared Tom a bit, and it was obvious. ....

too. damn. obvious. Tom shuddered, he had forgotten what it wass like to see someone cry, other than Edd or Matt. He mumbled to himself a 'fuck', then flushed furiously, holding his hands to his face, he was feverish. Like- FEVERISH.

He sighed and went to check his temp at the nurse, when he entered, the women was patching Tord up from yesterday because the bandages he used were probably bad.

Tom avoided eye contact, he wouldn't speak to the damn boy until it was time to leave with Edd and Matt, for the only day Tord would hang out with all of them.. maybe. no! not maybe! YES... stupid Tom.

Tord smiled towards Tom and he looked away
stupid foreign guy... you got me all stressed.
Tom thought in spite, but ended up waving as Tord left, then walked towards the nurse.

"I didn't know he had a friend! that's so relieving." The nurse said, aimed at Tom. he cringed but just nodded gingerly.

"Anyways, Tommy, what's the problem?" The nurse asked, and Tom flared up, ready to tell the nurse to fuck off and not call him that, but he knows what could happen.
"I feel feverish, I wanna check my temp." he responded chillingly.

The nurse went to a drawer, and grabbed a thermometer, then placed it on his head, and her eyes widened.

"y-your temp is 101.2, Tom, do you want to go home? Are you stressed?" The nurse asked, as much as Tom wanted to sleep and drink and mess around at home, he shook his head, wanting to hang with his buddies, only 2.. Edd and Matt, of course.

"no, thanks, bye." he turned his back and walked out, yawning before making his way to his next class.

•TIME SKIP•

•Tom POV•

Tom had already grabbed his 2 friends by the end of the day for the arcade, yet horn-hair was yet to come.
"hey guys don't go yet, I am waiting for someone." Tom said bluntly, and the 2 were surprised, and giggled.

"A girl? GIRLFRIEND? BOOBS?" they piped in and loudly embarrassed him
"NO! It's a guy. Goddamn you two." Tom growled, then, as if horn-hair was summoned, Tord was walking over, his face looked.. hurt.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Tom said, annoyed more than concerned, there wasn't even any concern in his voice.

"f-fell, on st-.... star.. stir, stair!" Tord corrected himself, he was embarrassed. Tom found it a little funny,
"hello, Tom friends?" Tord glanced at Edd and Matt, who were nearly judging him.

"yeah, you're the guy Tom was talking about, interesting." Edd spoke up, "we're gonna take off to the arcade, I guess you're coming w⟟th us."

Edd greeted Tord with a handshake, and Matt nodded to him.  Tom watched this unroll as an intro, and it was getting boring.

"cmon guys, let's get going, he's only with us for a day." Tom huffed, and they started walking towards 2 bikes, both had 2 seats.

"well, who wants to come with me?" Edd said, before Tom could even volunteer, Matt spoke,
"Me! I'll join up, just don't mess up my amazing face in the wind." Matt admired himself. Edd shrugged and got on the bike, with Matt on the back.