Why?

•Tom POV•

There it was, the school he had been dreading to go to on this morning. Tom felt a shiver run down his spine, this wasn't right at all.

His blue hoodie was making him sweat, and the thought of Tord, and his stupidly silly attitude pissed Tom off... he wanted to go back to before those stupid guys, and the stupid party.

Tom couldn't hold back the slam on his desk as he entered, even the disgusting glares didn't bother him as much as not being annoyed by the stupid thick-accented Tord.

He took out his phone, texting in A furious manner to Edd:

"wher the ffk are yu" it read.
he responded quickly:

"be there soon dude chill out" Edd replied.

Tom threw his phone into his backpack, his empty eyes tired from the stress and getting beaten up. He wanted to cry, he wanted to drink until he drank too much, he wanted to feel cared for.

He jumped at Edd walking towards him. The question he'd been waiting for his friend to ask eventually came.

"What's wrong? you're acting off, dude." Edd gave him a soft look, just like Tord had, he looked away quickly,
"Its that dumb foreign boy, Tord. I just want him to not be a dick with his two cocky dudes by his side, I liked it better before, I just want my friend back, OUR friend back."

Tom vented openly. Edd looked thoughtful, then spoke.

"Trust me, we want him back, he was fun to have around at that Sunny Arcade place. Try your best, okay? Oh, also... I have a... major... minor.... medium.. crush on Matt." Edd finished, Tom's mouth gaped open,

"y-you're gay?-" Tom started, cut off by the bell ringing, "f-fuck, I gotta go, also I support you! you should tell Matt!" Tom said and rushed off to lunch.

When he arrived, to his dismay, Tord was seated with the 2, laughing.

God, that laugh was nice, but annoying, but nice.

Tom basically stomped toward the table, he still had bandages and it was obvious it was him. Tord looked over in shock, Tord looked at the 2 and back at Tom.

The look of dread on Tord's face scared Tom to the core, and gripped his heart too tightly, he grabbed Tord by the wrist and dragged him away.

Not caring about the stupid others throwing swears at him.

"T-Tom." Tord stammered as they were alone in the bathroom, Tom began to speak,
"Tord, you're so stupid, why? why them? don't you care about me? They're ruining YOU!" Tom had tried holding in the yelling, clenching Tord's shoulder.

"Tom, I not want to leave group , I think fit ... in now." Tord's english caught him off-guard, and Tom realized he was clenching the brunettes shoulder harshly, and let go.
"I guess I'm dead weight to you, huh? Tord, I am worthless, wo-rth-less."

Tom fell to his knees, holding onto the bathroom sink, he was crying, he was crying so hard he barely even remembered that Tord was there, watching him.

Why was he crying? he didn't care about this guy before. Tom felt a cold hand on his shoulder, and whipped his shoulder away coldly, looking at Tord, he said one th⟟ng,

"If only you cared about how I feel about you."

He felt Tord stiffen near him, and Tom glanced back, he was blood red, and crying as well.

Tom bit back his hurt, and ran, he ran out of the school, and ran and ran until he was freezing and barely home.

He was breathing heavily and dashed up the stairs, slamming his door behind him as he went into his room and fell onto his bed, sobbing.

I like you, Tord. I am fucking gay. I always thought I liked girls. I hate that its you, you don't even care about me. Im such an idiot, I was always so flushed Around you, I always thought of you to be good-looking, and adorable like a dog, you're so sweet, and that thick accent is so cool, I wish I could hear t all the time, and your pretty gray eyes make me feel so hypnotized and hurt at times. I hate that you saw me cry. you don't even c-

he cried, sobbing so hard that he had to cover his mouth, he never thought he'd like anyone, let alone a boy, and one that is out of place with the others, one that didn't care. Please let a fucking miracle happen, stupid cruel world.

Tom was shivering, shaking, sobbing, panicking, and no one was there to help him. He cried, all the way until he passed out. Not ready for school, and debating whether to go or not. Asking his household was out of the question.

886 words! short one! <3

[no more Tord POVs, ⟟t w⟟ll be explained all ⟟n Tom's POV, so you'll know how Tord is feeling as well.]

but the next one ⟟s the ending, get ready for some spicy/fluff shit :)

shitfukdogwaterbitchasslsp ⟟m so tired ⟟'ve been writing all day.

[let me know ⟟f you want a second story :)]

[credits to artist! ⟟f you know who please tell me and I'll credit properly <3]