Throwing Up And Pain

[I know the art credit, pretty sure ⟟ts Zoyberg! check their YouTube out :)]

⚠️THROWING UP⚠️

•Tord POV•

Tord leapt out of his bike seat, racing into the house and past the kitchen, up the stairs into his safe place, his room. As he was starting to close his eyes, he was cut off by a dinging from his phone, it was his friend from Norway. and honestly, he cringed, it wrote:

'hey best friend! how ya doin bro'
(but in Nor)

he replied with a smooth:
'jeg er ok' (I'm ok).

I held onto Tom.. oh god, what if he was uncomfortable... he thought, his mind running by itself, the repeating thoughts of Tom filling his usually empty mind.

The way Tom looked... playing at the arcade, such a pretty boy.. BUT.. I AM NOT GAY. He got mad at himself, humming as the silent night got louder to him every second.

this was all insane, stupid.. he was so
embarrassed that he went silent at the arcade, embarrassing... so embarrassing... then Tom left because he wasn't feeling well. I guess when Im thinking back, he was really unusual after I went silent...

He shuffled nervously, I will just avoid him... and the rain... Tord hated rain, it was so loud and cold and wet. Stupid crying clouds. Tord was thinking for so long that he passed out around 12 am.

•TIME SKIP•

•Tord POV•

It was lunch time by then, and Tord saw Tom, with his buddies as usual, it was really just one day.. Tord felt a stone drop in his stomach as he felt sick.

And, as if the world hated him, he got a horrible feeling, and his mouth began to water uncontrollably, and so he got up from his table that we was alone sitting at, and turned and threw up all over the wooden floors of the cafeteria.

The disgusting vomit seeped in the wooden cracks, and he felt dizzy, his world was spinning as the shadows of people surrounded him and he fell to the floor on his knees. he needed to talk to Tom, he wanted a friend, he was getting better at English, but all he could do was feel sad.

"Jesus Christ, holy crap." The familiar blunt toned voice knocked him into consciousness. He couldn't lift his head, he was so exhausted.
"hey! everyone back up." he heard someone say, most likely a teacher.

He got picked up abruptly and flinched, and was walking really badly towards the medical help, with the help of 2 people he couldn't really make out in the dim light and through the waves of unconsciousness and consciousness.

He was put into a bed, and saw a familiar figure leaning over him, his accent swung around.

"It you?" Tord asked, aware that it might not be. The guy flinched, then walked away, guess it wasn't. Tord struggled to stay awake, and eventually passed out.

•LATER•
He was woken up by a prod on his shoulder, his red hoodie was a little dirty as well, a vomit stain on his sleeve. He looked over to see the nurse waving at him. Tord smiled weakly, aware that he was really exhausted.

he wondered if Tom actually cared.. and wanted to see him so badly that it was physically hurting him. He got up and before the nurse could stop him, he walked out.

No one. There was no one at all. School had been over. He needed to get out, but before he could do anything. He felt a hand grasp his sleeve. He looked back in shock as Tom was panting, he was sweating and had probably been running.

Tord was staring furiously, damn it, stop. He probably just stayed after to do some wo- his thought was cut off.
"I was.. waiting." Tom said calmly, too calmly.
"Why Tom wait?" Tord's voice was mangled with accent and embarrassment.

"You threw up, what do you mean why?" Tom sounded annoyed, "Edd told me to stay because he was worried and had to go for dinner." Tom growled.

Tord understood the Edd worrying, and felt embarrassed that he thought Tom was concerned.

"Oh, I sorry.." he uttered, giving a weak grin to Tom. "Can hang to you more...?" Tord breathed. Tom gave him a weird look, then sighed in annoyance.
"No. we aren't friends." Tom said harshly,
"I want Tom friend!" Tord started to become desperate.

I like Tom, he's so cool, and his friends are cool too... he started to cry.
"N-no one like me, I want friend..." Tord sobbed, whiping his eyes repeatedly, scared.
"I throw up..... because Tom hate me."

Tord's voice crumpled into an eerie silence. Tom stared in awe and confusion, his shocked face chilled Tord to the bone. Tom spoke at last,

"I don't hate you." Tom said, his voice was gentler than usual. "If you want, I will take you to the next party that I attend." Tom mumbled, Tord nodded sharply, grabbing onto Tom and taking him into a hug, careless about what Tom was thinking.

To his surprise, Tom slid his arms onto Tord's back, Tord started to breathe pretty quickly, he was feeling warm. A cozy warm, but he was blushing so hard that he could barely breathe and everything was hazy, the realization nearly slapped him dead in the heart. Why... why am I taking such a liking to Tom, why?.

Tord let go, he was sweating profusely, apologizing to Tom repeatedly.
"S-Sorry! Was not think! Was sad..." Tord made up the 'sad' reason, and decided that was the truth. Tom looked calm, looking at Tord,
"I know. you were upset. I get it, chill out you horn-hair weirdo."

Tom mumbled, and then waved a short goodbye to Tord, who waved.
wow! I get to hang out with him again... it was so much fun before... and.. Tom doesn't hate me, such a relief.

Tord was way too happy, because he didn't know that what was gonna happen would happen at all.

1027 words! :) <3

[credits to Zoyberg, ⟟ love the animatics and ⟟f ⟟t isn't them please tell me! Ty]