The Jocks

•Tom POV•

•been almost 3 weeks since the party, the holiday was close.•

Goddamnit, this stupid brunette. Tord was hanging out with the cocky kids... honestly Tom was so pissed at Tord, and they barely
spoke with each other sometimes.

He planned to confront about it eventually. He and Tord didn't change much, and Tord... was doing bad shit with those guys.

Tom wandered the halls, and Tord was near the front exit, with the 2 stupid cocky
guys.
"T-Tord, hey, can you hang out with me and Edd and Matt tomorrow?" Tom asked, Tord had a new tutor, and he was getting pretty good at English.

"I busy, Tom." Tord said, his 2 buds eyed Tom and he got a really sick feeling, as if Tord was being taken away from him.

And he yelled at the guy on the left with black hair and braces.
"don't glare at me, dude, fuck off." Tom snapped, and Tord stepped towards me.

"Stop rude, Tom." Tord said calmly, "I hang to you, on new day." Tord smiled weakly, he never smiled at Tom anymore. And Tom decided he was going to confess his anger after school. before the stupid brunette does bad shit with them.

•LATER•

He waited impatiently for his stupid foreign friend, and as soon as he popped out, Tom stopped him.
"What are you even doing w⟟th these guys?." He growled at Tord.

"going to a party, truth or dare, drinks, and girls, or boys!" The blonde hair guy came out of the front door, and chuckled. Tord was almost silent, he looked regretful.

"I didn't ask you, prick." Tom snarled at the guy. Tord hesitated at something, then clenched his teeth, frowned, and spoke,
"Come with, Tom." Tord said, Tom was caught off-guard, and it wasn't planned, the 2 cocky fuckers weren't impressed. Tord insisted and they ended up going altogether. he FUCKING. HATED. It.

He got there and there was a spin the bottle, he sighed and sat down, Tord was sitting next to him and Tord went first, he honestly didn't look happy at all. Tom has never kissed a g⟟rl, embarrassing... or a boy.. anyways...

The bottle spin and spun and to his horror, ⟟t had slowed to a stop on him, he was so shocked that he couldn't even look at Tord.

He was BEET. Red. He couldn't move, he couldn't even deny Tord. Eyes were on him, and he was getting anxiety.

After a lot of courage, he shoved Tord away before anything even happened, stood up, and walked out, breathing so hard that he was hyperventilating, what the fuck.?

Tord wouldn't ever kiss him anyways. He didn't want him to! Right...?

And to add to Tom's horror, the stupid cocky guys came out to follow him, but without... Tord. This was bad... this was so bad, he didn't know what to do and sprung up to face them, breath shaky.

⚠️HOMOPHOBIA⚠️
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"Awh, I was hoping to see Tord kiss someone for the first time, you're such a loser. I bet your gay-ass wouldn't mind though, I bet you'd love to kiss a guy, especially that foreign guy."
The guy sneered, Tom was too shaken up to pull an insult, glaring at them.

Am I gay? do I like him..? Tord, Tord.... TORD...

I wish it was how it was a week ago... not now.

Tom shuddered. These guys acted like snakes, waiting and waiting for a moment to strike after they've tasted their trapped prey. It was honestly terrifying, he softened because of that stupid puppy-boy brunette.

"go the fuck away, creeps." Tom snapped, though there was a clear shake in his voice.

"how about this, you homosexual FREAK!" the guy lifted a fist and before he could process and defend himself, the guy slammed it straight into his jaw.

He fell backwards, his whole face and jaw was aching, and a horrible burning agony within his bone broke him down too easily.

"f—-uck..." Tom cried out under his breath, holding his mouth, he wouldn't cry in front of these guys. he stood up, trembling, another hit slammed harshly into his arm, and he tried to stand, then fell over again.

He weakly got onto his feet, breathing so heavily that he could hear himself wheezing.
"s-stop! stop it!" Tom yelled at them, backing up.

"TOM?!" it was Tord, he clenched his teeth in spite at him, being friends with these guys, before he could get away, the guy threw a hit straight into his gut. He let out broken coughing and wheezing and cries for help as he collapsed onto the ground.

Why am I so fucking weak? I hate myself, I hate everything, I hate that Im going insane for a stupid foreign student with the harshest accent and the fluffiest hair. I know that its wrong, but I care about him so much. why? why does everything go this way, messed up all over. why do I care? Is it possible that I like this annoying brunette? A BOY?

Tom shuddered, blood was dripping from his mouth, when did this happen? Tom just wanted to be nice to Tord..
"TOM! FU-ck!" He heard Tord's startled talk, and the guys booming about how they beat Tom up.

Tord was trembling, god how badly Tom wanted to help, how he wanted to hurt these 2 guys and help Tord, he hated the damn boy at first, when did it come to this? 6 weeks of stress.

Tord was shaking so badly as the guys went on about hurting Tom, yet he couldn't move, just watch in pain, like sleep paralysis. Tord pushed them aside and looked at Tom, his eyes were lit with horror.

Tord picked him up, and Tom couldn't even move to stop him, and he eventually made it to a hospital, he was going in between sleeping and awake. so he didn't know how he had gotten there.

•A FEW DAYS LATER•

Tom got home, and he would be going to school tomorrow, and he needed to confront Tord, tell Edd and Matt why he was gone, and express to Tord his hurt, whether he hated him after or not.

These stupid guys didn't even get punished for beating him up. 

He was done with all of this. He broke down crying before sliding into sleep.

1104 words! :) <3 sorry that its really dramatic, th⟟s is my first time writing a fanfic, especially a shipping one.

[art credit goes to ME !!!! , if you know who please tell me- (I'm joking)]