The Confession.

•Tom POV•

Tom showed up at school, despite how depressed and scared he was, the classes went by slowly, it was dreading lunch, almost say⟟ng that he needed to leave. But he needed to confess. Do what he said he would.

Tom was really envious of Matt and Edd, getting along well, Tom assumed Edd confessed, and he felt damn right out of place in the stupid friend group.

third-wheel type vibes. Tom yawned and had a weird feeling about lunch, ot was almost as if Tord was planning something.

God... Tord... who he confessed to in his stupid swirly thoughts last night.

Tom was nonetheless, scared. scared to get beaten up, scared to get hurt again, like a cycle of thoughts. Horrible, dreadful thoughts.

yeah, okay, thinking about that made it worse, Tom shivered, what a horrible, stupid life.

He thought for a long time, remembering that today he had to go outside before lunch.

Hoping for some fresh air, he paid attention to the classes upcoming, thinking about when. Probably after 2/3 period, most likely, I dunno... Tord... Tord... Tom shut off his thinking, no, not him... not now.

He calmly listened to the teacher, she was talking about math and whatnot, teaching stuff.

Well yeah, he was annoyed at the talking, but oh well, the world hated him as much as he hated it. Edd, the one that has been his friend for so long, accompanied by Matt.

Who had really saved him from the depths of school, yet he found more comfort In Tord.

The boys stupid fluffy hair that he wanted to mess with, those silver eyes he wanted to look into.

He wanted to feel Tord's arms embrace him like before, on the bike, or even after.. what a stupid world.

He just wanted to have Tord.. The foreign boy. He just wanted to get him out of his mind.

As if the world had read his mind, the bell rung, he guessed it was outside time for his homeroom, and he bounced up from his seat, dashing out the door, he was desperate for fresh air.

He made sure to keep his head down, he was scared to see Tord, he was anxious.

Tord... are  the feelings mutual.. or am I going crazy? I have seen how you look at me.... why do you blush? Im so unattractive...

Tom shook his head in anger, he came to get Tord out of his mind, he bit down his lip too hard thinking, and saw blood dripping from his chin.

Well, fuck.

Tom grabbed his blue hoodie and wiped the blood off, how embarrassing.. He sat on the ground for a long while, sulking in his own anxiety, until Edd and Matt appeared beside him.

"Are you bleeding, Tom?" Edd asked, Tom nodded and took the hoodie off his chin, the blood was somewhat stopping.

Matt came from behind Edd and held onto his shoulders.
"Edd! Why don't we leave him be, he looks really scared, err... anxious." Matt said.

Edd glared at Matt, he must really know something's wrong, why wouldn't he? He's a great friend.

Tom thought fondly, and with that, Edd sat beside him, his green hoodie seemed to be lighter than usual.

"what's wrong, Tom?" Edd said, he looked scared.

"Tord..." Tom trailed off, he couldn't tell Edd about the confession. So instead, he spouted;
"I miss him." Tom ended up saying, and Edd looked thoughtful.