A BOOK FOR US?

(Choon hee p.o.v )
My eyes started burning up with sudden anger which attacked me after thinking of baekhyun for awhile.

I looked at my hands which nerves was already showing as I couldn't control my self from turning.

And just then I heard a bang on the door. Thanks to who ever trying to break the door which return me back as a human I went check the door breaker.

"Yeah why are you here min vampire yerim?". My anger rises even more after seen a disgusting creature at my door which I could kill with one shot.

"A new name sounds good, where is hyumin?

"Number one I am not sure whether you will kill me or not second she is not home"

I replied annoyed expecting her to get more disgusted and it work she turns back and soon rushed out of the house door and went invisible.

In a blink of a eye as I turn other side closing the door behind me I was so done. Unconsciously I asked..

"Hyu....is that you..?"
She took a while and turn back to human.

"You was so scared? " she laughed.

"I am going to beat the living hell out of you. You don't have to do that.." I calmed a bit.

"Tomorrow we are going on the trip exo is joining too it seems.." hyumin informed.

"Why them...?" I questioned.
"To protect us ifnot for what?"hyumin pout.

"Mm...vampire came.."I said nervously.
"For what.."

"I don't know..she is actually being a dog tail.."

"For sure that's correct...Mmm today I turned into a wolf it was out of damn control. "Hyumin said.

"Same happen to me."

"I think that book might have a solution. ." Hyumin exclaimed.

"What book ?.."I whined.

"The wolves life book"

____________________________________

Hello guys!!

So I am done with my second chapter.

So...how was it comment and vote my story if u like it so far..

I know this was short but next will be long promise you..

Byee

Love you all♥♥