SPOIL THE DAY OFF

(Hyumin p.o.v )

"Hurry up choon hee make it quick..We are almost damn late."I shouted as getting down through the staircase making a loud noise while walking.

"Yeah...I don't think that we will be able to reach the bus on time it's late. Only one solution I can see" Choon hee got down as well.

"Okay then 3.....2.....1.....run " I jumped out from my house as well as choon hee followed me. We both turned into wolves and ran across the forest in order to not to miss our trip.

5 minutes we took reaching our destination as we started panting. Turning back to human we walk towards the bus stop where we was instructed to join the others and get into the bus. We saw no one there...We thought we had miss the bus and we gave up on waiting like statues and also it's freaking cold today. Mist was gathered covering the roads as well as the sky. When just took steps back towards my house but a voice called us behind. Turning backwards to see who called us we saw no one but mist. As soon as we heard foot steps of someone was getting closer to us. Choon hee held my hand as if she was scared for her life and never faced a human.

They comes closer to us while choon hee closed her eyes scared of like it's our death time. As soon as I identified the people I brust into laughter after watching choon hee holding my hand and was trembling.

"We thought we are late..." I said after finishing laughing out at choon hee. She lifts her head and noticed who were they. She let out a nervous smile.

"Nope...We are late sorry..." Ga in apologised.

"Hi girls...no see from years..." suho suddenly appears.

"Well.....We was ..." I started.

"Yes netball practice we know." Baekhyun interrupt me while I was talking. That's why I call him moment spoiler. ..lol...

"You guys had a great match." Chanyeol joins baekhyun's interrupting business as I looked away.

"Ommo better no talking about the game..."  Choon hee manages to shut up chanbaek in order to protect me from cursing.

The bus just arrived and all of us got in with a rush. The bus lead us to our vacation hotel which was located in yoo seun city. Our teacher gave us a whole lot of instructions as she knew that we all together acts was 5 year old so her instructions would help to make our 5 year old activities stop. But she's completely wrong the other side of it happens as always. After arriving at the hotel the rooms was booked for us. The last instruction which our teacher gave us was...

● girls please be kind enough to look and care for the boys...

Bla...bla...bla...

The teacher left us with exo in the hotel letting us go back to leasure plus letting place for stupid works...she should know...

Never let kids alone...

It was 3 hrs since we arrived at the hotel. The sound of  thunder banged as all of us went silent. The room filled with snoring sound after few minutes while the pouring sound of water was clear.

"Why is this shit raining. .." I cursed underneath as no one could here.

"As a result of our bad luck." Choon hee comforts me with uncomfortable words.

"Sleep sleep at least let us sleep " a half sleepy ga in says while crawling into her blanket.

"Killed..." jisoo and yoo chan together start coughing.

"Cursed.....It is a curse that this shit is raining hyumin...don't worry it will break.." eun ha laughs at me from the right corner of the room where her bed was. She heard me cursing was I too loud it almost reached the corner. Ooops!!!.

"Cursed????" Me and choon hee snapped into what she said...It was not about wolf curse right...I hope so hehe...

Me and choon hee went out of the room to the balcony. As we talked about the day and many more stuff which can happen to us if vampires...

I felt a couple of eyes looking at me from the behind as a left it I eyed back of me saying choon hee to take a look. But I was quick to take a look before her and....SOME ONE GET HOLY WATER!!!

Chanyeol and baekhyun staring at us from the behind from their balcony. We was in such a rush to get inside that choon hee got in then closed the balcony door leaving me outside. She quickly opens it again and took me inside.

I never thought of them doing this...ah...what if they heard the damn hell we was talking about huh...I'm  closer to my death...

(Chanyeol p.o.v )

I entered our room with baekhyun since hyumin and choon hee rushed Inside without letting us to watch the beauty. They are really cute...hyumin....

"What do you mean Oh sehun?" Suho asked sehun about something.

"I mean chanyeol and baekhyun like hyumin and choon hee..." sehun smirked looking at me and baekhyun.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? "Suho dies out of anger.

"Sehun?" I questioned.

"Aa....chanyeol. ..I am hungry let's go and eat.." baekhyun pulls my hand.

"Oh..yes yes...hungry...hungry..." I said understanding the theory of ignoring. We both went out but I heard the last part...

"Sehun????"

"Sory sorry hyung I just pulled a prank on nothing so serious..."

____________________________________

HEY GUYS! This is me back with my chap.

So far did u guys get my writing?  If there is any problematic things just drop a comment. And hope you all like it.

Thanks for the love and support

Until the next

Bye bye.....