WHAT THE HECK

~Next Day~

All the things was ready for them to leave yoo seun high. All the things which happened to them was so much more enough to leave yoo seun. Not that the matches conducted was friendly and owning hyumin and choon hee was not for love but also was for revenge because vampires came to know some sort of secrets about them. Hyumin's and choon hee's room was filled with surprise , rush and also anger. The news that swu ju brought to fire was all enough to make a scene.

"I know that you are coming to say about this.  I knew it" hyumin said while wearing her shoes.

"That doesn't have sense and what makes you know about it?" Choon hee said while doing her hair.

"I forgot to say you both that I got 2 new powers. Mind control and healing." Hyumin said still focusing on tieing her shoes.

"Oh...what a unimportant fact that you have forget? Wow. Very. Nice. " Swu ju said dieing from anger.

"That's not the main point here. How do we find 12 wolves?" Choon hee said after tieing her hair in to a perfect ponytail.

"Wait. That's a main point too. You got your powers and you forget to say us. Plus you know that it's a symbol of meeting your soul." Swu ju still said in anger.

"Aaa....I don't want to think about that. And we can contact jae min oppa and ask to find some wolves for us, choon hee I think you got your answer." Hyumin said after tieing her laze.

"Where did you learn the art of ignoring? " Choon hee said pouting since she found hyumin changed alot.

"Don't you know? That comes from my blood. And what doesn't? " hyumin went out of the room heading to the bus.

******

"We have a problem. "

" Vampires have come to know about power collections..is it right..?"

"Yes. We need the help of female wolves you know. We here will be done 15 with them. And we need them since almost everyone of them are mimics."

"We know two..."

"Wolves power collection is very important to us. We are alive since it's protected. And we have to pro- Wait. What. You said you know some?"

"We saw yesterday. They can help us."

"They must be wolves in this area. But we are leaving. And I think we can contact han soo right? So now let's go."

******

(Hyumin p.o.v )

We arrived back at the hotel. What a relief. No vampires.  No battles.  Oh we have one. We booked another room ,which only me ,choon hee and swu ju was there since we have a important thing to do.

We contacted jae min oppa. He said that he will find some for us. And also his cousin han soo will help for it and she is also searching for female wolves. The news had spread among the wolves very quickly and it should. He also said that we can meet the wolves for discussion and to come to a decision.

Then jae min oppa came to our hotel in order to talk more hence those type of things are not allowed to be talked on phone..I mean not like that but...

We only had 2 wolves. Me and swu ju but choon hee.....

"Ani...I still have my power of fire working. And I got two more powers of time control and froze."

"Oh... how is that possible? " I asked in confusion.

"Ah ha. This is possible if she has met her soulmate and if he loves her more than anything. " jaemin oppa said looking at swu ju with a teasing look.