DONT CALL ME PRINCESS

(3rd person p.o.v )

"Hyung? " chanyeol uttered under his breath as he was all weak to stand properly either to talk. The power of the vampires must be more uneasy for human?

"Chanyeol...? Are you okay?" Baekhyun got up and helped chanyeol with his all strength plus he was weak as well.

Hyumin gave a roar making the two boys to give attention on her. Hyumin's only wish was to save choon hee that now chanyeol and baekhyun are saved. But the problem was nor still over. It was just a start.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked the female wolf infront of hik not knowing who is it really. He was so brave enough to talk to a wolf that sounds so foolish and useless but chanyeol and baekhyun knew that those wolves came to help. They was amazed by who saved them.

"Chanyeol...ah she can't talk" baekhyun laughs at chanyeol's action. Hyumin was on the other hand worried about choon hee. She was unconsciously laid on the ground she has passed out already. Hyumin knew that choon hee must have lost her powers.

"Miss. Wolf....oh your friend? How is she?" Baekhyun asks her as well. Hyumin didn't reply but only a roar which baekhyun flinched.

"Why is she roaring?" Chanyeol asks trying to catch the female wolf and calm her. Hyumin moved back as she didn't want that.

(Hyumin p.o.v )

I gave another roar as I couldn't talk. If I can I definitely will. I was only able to think about choon hee. She must turn to human if she loose her powers. And if this two see it...ah...I can imagine. I got only one thing to do. I was ready to teleport.

"Hey you are beautiful " chanyeol said smiling which gave me butterflyies. But I should think of it later. Choon hee is first.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun teased him. I soon teleported with choon hee to yoo seun high and went to our room.

I kept her in the bed.

*****

"What are you even saying?"

"Where did they go?"

"They went. God saved us today"

"Actually who are they?"

"The white one jumped to save me? We must find them and thank them. Also leave yoo seun soon."

*****

"Hyumin?" Choon hee waked up.

"Choon hee..are you okay?"

"What happened to me?"

"You jumped in between baekhyun to save him and you lost your power...I am sorry that I couldn't protect you.i am sorry" with that I began crying.

"its okay...baekhyun is fine right?...now stop crying.  I can have those powers again but nor a good friend like you..hmm don't cry?" Choon hee comforts me.

"Choon hee forgive me"

"See it's good. Now I can stay with baekhyun."

"Oh..but still..."

Then there was a knock on the door.

"It's us...chanyeol and baekhyun.
"

Their voices came and I made sure to open the door but I was still crying.

"Hey...why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked wiping my tears away. But I took off his hand and pushed him away.

"She fall down.." Choon hee said in defence.