TO MEET YOU SOON

"Chanyeol-ah! "

"Yes hyung? " I stood up while throwing my phone aside on the floor.

"What were you doing,?" He opened the door of my room and peaked in.

"Nothing just.."

"Just don't say me that you saw looking at the pictures? " he busted in with an angry expression plastered his face. Omo I am dead!

"Hyung noo! " I moved in the right side blocking him.

"Chanyeol move!" His warning torn send shivers down to my spine as I moved in the left side to block him.

"Hyung!"

"Chanyeol! Just just! You," he took steps backwards from me. "You are not allowed to do this Chanyeol.  "

"Solly hyung...." I tied my hands forward and looked down in fear of baekhyun hyung. I dunno why is hyung like this nowadays. He has been so scary. He doesn't likes whenever I use my phone. I am using it to play games. I don't know why he doesn't likes it. I am scared that this time too he will say this to suho hyung and they are gonna give huge punishment for me.

"Don't get on my nerves Chanyeol! " he shouted slamming the door closed with all his force.

"I HAVE SAID YOU NOT TO USE THE PHONE! HAVEN'T I?"

"yes....yes..you h-h-have" I replied unconsciously with my words. I feel so unsecured under that gazes. All of my hyungs are like this now.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"I am s-s-sorry hyung..." I didn't dare to look up at him.

"This is not the FIRST TIME I AM SAYING YOU! I WILL..." he raised his hand, on me? I shut my hands on set to feel the shot.

"Baekhyun! What are you doing?" A hand reached over his hand and stop hyung.

(Choon hee p.o.v )

"Chanyeol is using the phone so often now. " suho said while grabbing his coffee that I left on the table.

"Yeah,  I have noticed it. By the way we can't stop him either. " I smiled while sipping on my coffee.

"I dunno if baekhyun could bare that." He laughed. I looked around and noticed that baekhyun's coffee is left on the table and he wasn't around.

"Where is baekhyun?" I looked around in search of him.

"Oh..I saw him going up. " suho said and took out his book to read.

"Oh, I will check for him. Also oppa say sehun and kai too do their college work properly they have been naughty lately. "

"Sure Choon they will be back from the hospital now. And you, be careful when you climb stairs. You can't fall this time too. You have to be extra careful about you baby." Suho said and smiled.

"Okay oppa" I blushed while placing my right hand on my stomach.

I successfully reached upstairs after that. Everything I do these days are missions to me in order that baek is also caring much about me. baek nowadays mist control his anger. Chanyeol's childish behaviour is the reason. But we can't blame him for that. Because this happened year and half ago. Exactly on the date that we loosed her. On the day chanyeol loosed his love.

We was coming back after we did the last prayings for her. But Chanyeol said he wants to be alone for some moment. We came back at the dorm but few hours later we gotta know that chanyeol has been admitted to the hospital. That's when we gotta know that chanyeol has faced an accident and he has lost his memory. The doctors said that they don't know if he will get it back or no. That's when he started turning to a cute boy. That's better from one hand. Cause he will not get hyumin in his memory. And that's why baekhyun doesn't like when chanyeol use his phone. Chanyeol can get to know something about hyumin through that and he could be depressed. We don't want that to happen.