INTERMISSION

"AAAAAAA.....WHAAAAT? "

"YOU ARE A WOLF? "

"SWU JU? YOU?"

"OMMA HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?"

"OH MY GOD YOU BOTH!!!"

"CAN WE JUST RUN?!!!"

"Stop over reacting I hate when this happens." It was swu ju to stop the shouts which filled the forest.

"They were....Wolves....?" It was hyumin to blow up again and again plus she starts dancing...like not dancing but some sort of victory celebration.

"Well what is going on?"

"Long story darling...don't mind"

"Aaa....calm down"

"Only you both where is the other one?"

"Oh. Choon hee!!!!!! Come meet them....your....."

"All you three?"

******

It was great that they all got together. It was so unexpected but it happened.

(Chanyeol p.o.v )

"Swu ju...who is your soulmate?"
I asked because I wanted to know.

"Who is he swu ju???" All of us started teasing.

"NA JAE MIN...ARE YOU HAPPY?, " Swu ju shouts while she was blushing.

"...We had have a huge connection even if we didn't know...okay anyways let's plan up for the first battle held on next month. " suho said while getting into the point.

"So as we know. Vampires are gonna attack two power collections at once. And so with in 13 months,they will be able to attack all of them and break our power. But....We are still not strong enough for a battle. I will die..?" Hyumin is pretty good at maths I guess. Wait. She is not gonna die. But what next suho said made me jealous even more.

"Hyumin. Choon hee. You both have already met your soulmates.  So now to be more stronger, you both must get closer to your souls. " suho said chuckling. What does he thinks. He knows everything? Aaaa kill me alive.

"WE DONT KNOW THEM" both of hyumin and choon hee shouted.

"Let's see as the next power you both get. It can be one of us too." Suho said smirking. Where did he learn to flirt? I will kill kai if it was him to teach suho.

"IT CAN BE SOME ONE ELSE EITHER." They shouted again which made me laugh harder at suho.

"Enough about souls. Now we are in yoo seun city. We must reach seoul back to set the power collection free there since it is the main target of vampires. We must practice daily in order to improve.  We must kill vampires that's the only way. And if we loose this battle 10,000 wolves are ready to die. Got it so we must fight to save all of them " suho said and we all nodded.  Time to make some fun. Let me start it.

"Okay. I will burn them alive" I shouted showing the fighting symbol.

"What about some lighting on their heads?" Baekhyun too shouted. I knew they would continue.

"Would they need to be frozed?" Xiumin hyung added.

"Better to stuck them in the middle of a wind storm" sehun cutely said.

"Hope they don't want a ride with me?" Kris hyung laughed.

"Mmm....I would teleport them some where else so they get lost." Kai too said. This is fun.

"They should be prepared to get the electricity down to their spines." Chen said laughing.

"I would like to erase their memory so they don't steal." Lu han said but we knew that was not gonna happen.

"They will learn how deep the earth is from me." D.O. said too.

"I will heal. Not them but you all" lay said.

"Just in case if vampires want water I can supply them at any time" suho too is being funny.

"I don't like fights let me stop the time" Tao said but no seriousness.

"I better do everything. " with what swu ju said  all started  laughing I also couldn't control so we laughed.

~Time skip 10:30 pm at our room~

I got my self ready on the bed for my sleep.i recalled what happened today with the others. It was really fun. I am really happy that I can make their moods brighten. I am really happy that my wish came true. I am happy that we all got together.

But as I looked out. I memorised that today is full moon day. Today is the first full moon day that I am having after I turned 20. Which means.....I didn't believe it up to know but....In my dream it happened.  I was shocked by why it has to be......

My heart beat rises up I waked up the next morning. I recalled my dream. Where it clearly was.....I didn't expect this.....It was....

Her

__________________________________

HEY GUYS! This was it for today. And I am back after a time. Thank u for ur views and I love all. Oooo they r finally together. Will the fate give a chance to hyumin and chanyeol???

Think until the next...

Bye bye