POWER

(Hyumin p.o.v)

As we went back to our hotel, the other girls had their bags packed and everything ready as if to leave. We really didn't get what was going on but......

"Yah. We want to go back to seoul." Jisoo said pulling her bag towards the hotel exit. I opened my mouth but..

"We have no clothes" yoo chan said cutting off me. How dare she!!!!.

"But..We want to stay. We have clothes and bla bla." I said defending as I did not want to go back to seoul.

"You all stay. Don't have team spirit of course. " eun ha says as she was playing with her hair.

"Do you want me to get that team spirit, and share my clothes with you? I know that the clothes are not the main problem. How can you blame us since you all got a problem which is out of us? I mean it really isn't our fault that your boyfriends things!" Swu ju yelled in anger.

"Fine fine. You all go." I said ending the scene popping up here and almost every one was looking at us.

And after couple of hours of debate, they went back to seoul. They was mad at us but their relationships can do nothing with us. We also have our relationships her-

After they went suho gave us a invitation to stay at exo dorm since here will be hard for us to conduct this plan. And less time to get along with it. We agreed with him and we moved to exo dorm in yoo seun close to seoul. I was happy on the decision made, it made me feel that I have a chance to move on.

We reached the dorm along with them. The dorm was pretty big and luxurious. I would never imagine of such a place for living better than here. The every step that I kept was with my mouth dropped down. I looked around and found the place beautiful and it was a place where I could relax. Snapping into reality, I bumped into chanyeol.

"Ahem...Mian hae. " I said looking at him. Once I looked around I found no one except for we both standing in the hall way staring at eachother. I flinched a bit and stepped back.

"It's ok. Did you find your room?" He asked me with a warm smile.

"Ani...This place is too big that I can't even find my way out. Would you mind to show my room?" I asked with hopefull eyes.

"Jinja...I think I am lost here too"
He said. I nodded in disbelief.

"Ani? Don't lie....take me to my room now before I scream. "

"You want ice cream?" He laughed. Ahg stop. "I can find the stupid room myself Tata bye bye " I said so and left him. I asked suho for my room and I found it.

~Next day~

I waked up with a heavy bang on my door. In the way which the person knocked, I clearly knew that it was sehun.

"Let me sleep sehun." I rolled under the covers and back to sleep. After few more bangs on the door, the door creak open. I was still having my blanket over me so I could see if it was sehun. But the person walk to me and pulled my blanket which made me fall off from the bed landing on the floor. Cursing would not help this time. Let me show who I am!!!.

I yelled at the foolish person while getting up from the floor. I was expecting it to be sehun...but it was chanyeol....

"Oh...you...why?"I asked giving a smile.

"How comes your mood change in a second?  I was enjoying your yelling " I fooled around. "Anyways get ready and come down. All the others left for practice at the forest. You are the only dumbo sleeping here. I was asked to stay for you. If not who knows what will happen?  Another vampire will come to bear you up." I laughed even more looking at my pissed look at the moment.