THE DEATH

Exo dorm filled with moans and groans of each of them due to the pain of the wounds which mostly showed the pain of lose. It was very surprising that how vampires won over because wolves had two mimics and vampires only one. May be because of hyumin's grown anger. Sudden scream of chanyeol shooked the whole dorm once again.

"Chanyeol-ah are you alright? " Baekhyun asked while rushing near chanyeol who was laid on the bed beside Yi xing was still heal him. Yet his wound was cured but a the scream he let out showed something was so painful.

"I.....fee....feel...a. ..huge ...pain" chanyeol's cracked voice answered baekhyun as he was holding into his heart, all the others entered his room and made themselves comfortable. The one who was missing now is Mr. Oh Sehun.

"Hyung. It's like my heart is stabbed several times with 1000 knives at once. It's paining." Chanyeol uttered heavily breathing.

"GENIUS! OH SEHUNNIE!!!" called baekhyun knowing that sehun knows an answer for these kind of things. Well doesn't they need to rush? Chanyeol can die either?

"Darling give us a solution for this. ..?" Choon hee walked towards Sehun and patted his head.

"Darling?" Sehun looked down and a blush formed on his cheeks, made him look even more cute.

"She just said because you are younger to her nothing else" baekhyun's jealousy didn't forget to rise up even in a such situation and he took away choon hee's hand from sehun and held it tight and closer to him. Choon hee silently chuckled at her jealous other half of soul.

"Ae. .. sehun say me why did I feel getting stabbed several times with about 1000 knives at once.?" Chanyeol cleared his throat and asked breaking the drama which was going on.

"Oh..that...There are some reasons but...here at this time the most possible thing which happened that I can say is....that your....soulmate kissed someone else which gives you a pain of loosing her." Sehun said but didn't say that it directly was hyumin. He said in the way which he was able to say that wouldn't cause any fights here.

All of them brust into laughter while only chanyeol left out with a opened mouth which showed that he could believe his ears.

"Who did hyumin kiss though?" Asked suho breaking the laughs.

"Mm.....its.....jungkook who kissed her." Luhan said using his mind control power on jungkook because lu han knew that something was going wrong between jungkook and hyumin.

"Jeon vampire jungkook? " chanyeol squeezed his pillow and threw it away.

"Oh ho. Calm hyung. Now you said that you don't love her any more and if you don't love her..then you will not feel this pain..still like hyumin noona?" Sehun teased.

"What. No. Not even in my next soul. " chanyeol said a bit dramatically adding a weird voice to his original which showed everyone clearly that chanyeol could never stop loving hyumin.

"Anyways.." Said choon hee. "Why did he kissed Hyumin? "

"Don't be angry but....chan....jungkook likes hyumin...." uttered luhan as a quick response to choon hee, with a low voice. All could here it.

Chanyeol coughed twice and blinked few times after hearing to that fact. He new it but who knew that jungkook would confess to hyumin? ...

"Ahh...leave it. All of you go to sleep. " Said baekhyun pushing everyone out of chanyeol's room and others went on their way to their rooms.

"Chan-" started baekhyun.

"Hyung you too better if leave." Chanyeol turned other side on his bed and pulled blankets over his head covering completely. Baekhyun without making any words, turned off the lights and went out side closing the door behind him.