Q&A with The Characters II

Eiko : Welcome!! We're back! So, we already done with introduce. Let's start with question. 

Yuuna : We got lots of Question here for Maiko-san.

Eiko : That's right! 

"Uuu~ im kinda nervous.. "Maiko said while smiling. Eiko laughs. 

Eiko : Please dont be, let's just relax and enjoys this program! 

Yuuna : Here's the first question, Maiko-san. Have you planed to get married and with who? 

"Eh? This dumbass? Married? No way. "Kana said. Maiko pouts. "Of course I do want to! "She said. "EH?! "The 8 of them said in the same time. "Ma-Maiko, then with who you gonna married wi-with? "Keiko asked. 

Maiko grinning. "With Pizza and Tacos! "Maiko said happily. Kana smack her head. "Human you, dumbass. not your stupid food! "Kana shouts. "Dont say that to my lovely lover! How dare you! So mean! Meanie! "Maiko said. "Im sorry for this Maiko, but I agree with Kana. "Keiko said. 

Maiko shocks. Nariko nods her head. "No way! You too, Nariko-san?! "Maiko asked. "You hurt my feeling, thats why. "Nariko said. 

Eiko : Hahaha! Poor you, Mai-chan! By the way lets move to other question. 

Yuuna : What do you think of their sex style? 

Maiko blushes so hard. "Oho! I like this question so damn fucking much! "Rina said. maiko just give her a glares. "We-well you see. "

Eiko : You can do it, Mai-chan. Its fine. The readers also want to know~ 

"O-okay. Ju-just give me times...! "Maiko said while closing her eyes. 

They all smiling. 'Ahh, an angel. '

"We-well then, lets starts with Airi-san. "Maiko said. She bites her lips. Its so embarrassing to say this infront of them.. "Well, she's really kind toward me, she also gantle with me and same when we having sex. "She said again, then she close her face using her hand. "But if she get excited she started to play so rough. "

"Yup, that's me. "Airi said while nodding proudly.

"Ke-keiko-san is kinda different.. "Maiko said. "She might be soft, understanding, kind, mom-friend. But when it's come to sex, she more into uses tools or sex toys. "Maiko said. "Or something like BDSM like that.. "

They all looks at Keiko. "What? "Keiko asked

"Did you really do that? "Miyaki asked

"Yeah? It's fun. "Keiko said. "I-I dont see it's feat your personality. "Airi said. Keiko smiles happily. "I know, it's good as well. "She said.

"Fuck, now I feel like the world betray me. "Miyaki said. Hasaki touchs her right shoulder. "I understand. Our second angle actually a demon.. "Hasaki said.

Yuuna : Okay let's move on!

"Nariko-san? Emm she really good at it. She like to do it roughly and the way she did really makes me feel good. "Maiko said. "After doing that, she will treats me like princess. That's why I like her! "Maiko said happily.

"No fair! "Miyaki said. "I can't believe this!! "Hasaki said.

"Miyaki-san and Hasaki-san. We used to play threesome. Because that's what we used to. Miyaki-san is really gentle but still rough. While Hasaki-san, even she had that small body of hers. Still her stamina were unlimited. I could say that it's so satisfied when I'm with her! "Maiko said happily.

"Ouu, baby girl you make Mummy happy~ "Hasaki said. "Tch, this month let's see who can satisfied Maiko even more! "Miyaki said. Hasaki smirks. "You bet! "Hasaki said.

"Why did you guys always want to have a competition about something stupid? "Airi asked. "Just let it be, Airi. They ARE stupid. "Keiko said. "So mean!! "Miyaki and Hasaki said at the same time. The others just can laughs at their dramas.

"Okay next is, A-chan. A-chan is cool when it's come to sex. Like the aura feel so different! She said she likes something like chocking and more, but I actually not really into that, then she just smiles and said okay. "Maiko said, fangirling when she remembered Akina's face at that time.

Eiko : You really have fun to tell us about this.

Yuuna : How about you do the same thing.

Eiko : Ha? With who

Yuuna : Me.

"Okay stop the gay shit over there. Let's continue! "Rina said.

Yuuna : Tch!

"Well, emm. If Rinachi and Kana-kun actually have the same sex style. For example, they like to kiss me while grabbing my neck. Or whisper dirty talk to my ear. But the diffrent is, Rinachi more to aggressive sex and Kana-kun into calmly sex. "Maiko said while smiling.

"Are you fucking copy me? "Kana asked while looking at Rina. "Ha? The fuck was that? Me? Copying you? Are you in hell? "Rina asked

Eiko : Alright you two, let's get going to next question.

Yuuna : Let's see. List the most to least of them  to like to have sex with you.

"We all know who is the most. "Rina said. "Haha, yeah. You almost killed Maiko. Remember? "Airi asked. Rina didn't say anything. She hugs Maiko's body. "I'm sorry, kitten. "She said. Maiko laughs while rubbing Rina's head. "It's fine. I'm okay now. "Maiko said.

"Like Rinachi said. She is the number 1 who always having sex with me. Number 2 is Kana-kun and number 3 is Nariko-san.. "Maiko said. "Well it's shock as well that Nariko-san got to the top 3,but it's true. "She said while giggling.

"Number 4 Miyaki and Hasaki. They gonna take a chance for doing that. Number 5 Akina, number 6 is Airi-san. And the last one is Keiko-san. She's said she don't want to always having sex with me. "Maiko said

Yuuna : Eh? Why is that?

"Well you see, it's like every day Maiko need to having sex with us. And for me, it's so bad for her health. That's why I'm not always doing it with her. She might get sick or something. "Keiko said. "You're so kind and understand me, Keiko-san! "Keiko just laughs when she saw Maiko's puppy eyes.

Eiko : Okay, that's all for now. The last Question and answer gonna be for the next part.

Yuuna : If this chapter still boring, just fuck the characters.

"Oho, if they dares. We gonna fuck you first you little shit. "Miyaki said. They all glaring at Yuuna. While Yuuna still on her 'not-give-a-fuck' face.

"Are you gus going to cheat on me...? "Maiko asked with her sad tone. "No! Of course no! "Airi said. "There's no way I can do that! "Miyaki said. "I only love you and your body! "Rina said.

Maiko smiles happily. "Thank you!! "

Eiko : That's all for today!

"Byee!!! "

➪To Be Continued