03

"The fuck are you doing? "

"Kana-kun! "Maiko calls happily. "Oww, that's hurt Yuuji. "Reiko said. Kana let go of Reiko's hand and give her a glare. "Don't you dare to touch her. "Kana said while hugging Maiko's waist. Reiko laughs. "Alright, alright. Understood, boss. "Reiko said.

"What are you doing here, kitty? "Kana asked while looking at Maiko. The girl pouts. "Don't play innocent. Arent you're the one told me to bough you a bento. "Maiko said. Kana giggles. "You're right, sorry. "Kana said while giving a kiss on Maiko's head. "Let's eat then. "She said again and Maiko nods her head.

Both get inside Kana's office meanwhile that girl still confuse what just happened. She looks at Reiko. "Ah, you must still didn't know about this. "Reiko said. "Like you just saw, it is what it is." She spoke. "Nakano-san is Yuuji's girlfriend. Her lover. "Reiko said.

"E-eh?! But I though, Yuuji-san don't like something dating like this! "She said. "Yeah, that's true but not when it's come from Nakano-san. "Reiko said. "You are still new here, so you didn't know much. Yuuji once told me that Nakano-san was really special to her. "

"By that I know maybe Nakano-san had done something meaningful in Yuuji's life. "Reiko said. That girl didn't say anything. "Ah, yeah. I suggest you find another job starts from now. "Reiko said while giggling. "Eh? Why is that? "She asked. "Yuuji never think twice when someone done something she don't like toward her lover. "Reiko said and start to walk. "Have a nice day~ "

Meanwhile that girl just froze there like a stone.

"What did Keiko-san cooked this time? "Kana asked

"What did Keiko-san cooked this time? "Kana asked. "Emm, I don't know. I haven't check it yet. "Maiko said, Kana nods her head. She opens the bento. "Wahh! So delicious! "Maiko said. Kana smiles a little. "Want to eat with me? "Kana asked. "Eh? You sure? Its fine, I already eat with the others. Also, you haven't eaten anything yet. "Maiko said.

"Ugh, don't be dumb and stay quiet. "Kana said. Maiko pouts her lips. She walks toward Kana and sit on her laps. Kana just smiles because of Maiko's action. "You wear such cute clothes like this. "Kana said while kissing Maiko's neck. Maiko giggles. "You think so? This is A-chan gives me as my birthday present! "She said.

Kana keep kissing Maiko's neck, her face starts turn to red. "Ka-Kana-kun, why don't you eat your food. "Maiko said while trying to push Kana. "I am eating my food right know. "She said. Maiko blushes. "Jeez! Not me dummy! "Maiko shouts. "Eat your food or you gonna starve! "Maiko said.

"Ah, you're so annoying. Fine. "Kana said and she start to eat her bento. Maiko smiles couldn't hold the cuteness of Kana when she eats her food. "What? "Kana asked. Maiko giggles and shakes her head. "Nothing just thought that you're cute when you eat. "She said.

Kana didn't say a thing. She stares at Maiko's face. Maiko went close to Kana's ear. "Like a hot daddy. "She said while putting her hands on Kana's chest. Her face turns red, and she smirks. "You little- "Kana put Maiko on her table. "What was all this lewd and cute word you gave to me? "Kana asked.

Maiko hugs her neck. "Do I need to tell you? "Maiko asked. Kana laughs a little. "I wanna fuck you now. "She said.

Maiko smiles, she opens her mouth and stick out her tongue. "But first let me suck your cock. "

To Be Continued