Q&A with The Characters III

Eiko : Okay! Let's see the next question!

Yuuna : Which part of Maiko's body is your favorite?

"Uuu~ "Miyaki said while smirking.

Eiko : Let's start with Airi-san

"I like her eyes. Everytime I thrust inside her, tears gonna fall and when Im licking it, she gonna moan a little. She started to look lewd. "Airi said. "If you asked me, it's her cheeks. I mean, look at those white fluffy puff cheeks. You feels like wanna bite them! "Keiko said while giggling. "I like her hands. "Nariko said

"Eh? Why hands? "Miyaki asked. "I mean, I can do this. "Nariko said and she takes Maiko's hand and sofly kisses it. Maiko's face turned red like tomato. "Wahh, that's smooth. "Hasaki said.

Eiko : How about you Hasaki-san?

"Well I like her waist. Her waist are small and feel good when I touched it. Its so slim and soft. Everytime I want to thrust her inside J gonna grab her waist for sure! "Hasaki said. "Her boobs. It's so big and I like to squeeze it. "Miyaki said. "Damn! Same. "Hasaki said. "If it's me, I like her hair. It's smells good and make me calm. "Akina said.

"That's true though. "Airi said. "What kind of shampoo did you use? "Keiko asked. "I'm not sure, but it's my mom always give me this as a present. I kinda like it so I told her to buy this shampoo everything it finished. "Maiko said

"I see. "

Yuuna : How about both of you?

"Her pussy. "Rina said. They all let out of sigh. "I mean, is there any reason I don't like her pussy? It's always wet and smells good. "Rina said. "Aish! Don't tell something embarrassing like that! "Maiko shouts. "Mine is her neck. She looks really enjoyed everytime I grab her neck and started to kiss her. "Kana said

"That's right! "Maiko said happily. Kana looks at Rina. "You only know about 18+ "She said. Rina give her a glare. "I don't need your opinion. No one asked for that, dumbhole. "Rina said. Kana stand up same as Rina. They face eachother while glaring. "I dare you to say that again. "Kana said. Rina smirks. "I don't need your opinion. No one asked for that, dumbhole."

"Gu-guys, please stop this violence. "Maiko said. Tried to calm those two down.

Yuuna : Let's go with the last one question. Eiko, you should readt last one.

Yuuna pass the card toward Eiko and the girl take it's, she open it and read.s.

Eiko : In your opinion, Maiko-san. How do you think they all turn on?

"In my opinion? "Maiko asked. Yuuna and Eiko nods. "Well, if it's Airi-san. When I'm started to became wild or lewd, she gonna turn on by that. "Maiko said. Then she puts her index finger on her chin.

"That's true~ "Airi said while nodding her head.

"If it's Rina.. She turn on by anything I did. "Maiko said. "Ah~ you were right. The way you said that already turns me on. "Rina said while looking at Maiko lustfully. "See? "Maiko said.

"If it's Keiko-san. When I dressing something cute like bunny costume, or maid or anything. "Maiko said. Keiko nods her head. "You gonna look cute with those! "Keiko said excitedly.

"Nariko-san, whenever I teased her, like for example. I slowly open my leg while I'm not wearing pants. She will aggressively attacked me. "Maiko said while laughing.

Eiko : Wow, that's sexy.

Yuuna : You should do that too.

Eiko : No way!

"Well no one can control their lust. "Rina said proudly. "Only you. "Airi said while rolling her eyes..

"I'll continue. If it's Miyaki-san and Hasaki-san, when I shows my body part like my thigh, waist, breast. "Maiko said. "They just gonna attacked me and told me to fuck with them. "Maiko said.

"Its stupid. "Airi said. Keiko nods. "It so stupid. "She said. Nariko nods her heads.. "Hey! Its turn me on okay! "Miyaki said. "J couldn't hold myself! "Hasaki sakd.

They laughs because of Miyaki and Hasaki reaction. "And the last one is, Kana-kun. She will turn on when I started to touch her. "Maiko said

"Its so sexy so I couldn't hold myself. "Kana said. "Eh? Does that's mean, you can't always touch Kana, Maiko? "Hasaki asked. "Don't be dumb. It's not like I will always turn on when she touchs me. I'm not Rina! "Kana said

"Oi! Don't call my name when you're talking! "Rina said. "Ha?! Ahh, I see. You you prefer to be called dumbhoe instead? "Kana asked while smirking. Blood bubbling inside her body.

"Just look at the mirror first, you fucking shitty demonhoe. "Rina said. Both of them glaring go each other. "E-eto! Please dont fight like this Kana-kun, Rinachi. "Maiko said. She turned her head toward Airi. "Airi-san please do something. "Maiko said.

"Me? No thanks, I'm only feels like a god here. "Airi said. "You forget about your popcorn. "Keiko said. "Ahh! Dammit, you're right! "Airi said.

Eiko : Well guys, that's all! Thank you so much for reading this! Hopes you guys enjoys it!

Yuuna : You can drop any questions. Me and this little bitch can make another Q&A if you don't mind.

"Seriously thank! "Airi said Hopes you have a good day! "Keiko said while smiling. Yuuka plays with her fingers. "If you need help, please text us.. "Yuuka said.

"The story gonna start now, enjoy the story where this bunch of horny horse fucked her friend. 8 top x 1 bottom. "Rina said

"please support... Or I'll kill you. "Kana said.

Eiko : See you latter!

Yuuna : Stay save!

"Bye bye!!! "

➪To Be Continued