01

Maiko stand inside mall, looks like she was waiting from someone. She's wearing such an cute outfit that really attract lots of people attention. 

"Oi, aren't that girl is cute? "

"Want to try to talk to her? "

"Let's make a bet, who can take her heart need to give $1000. "

"Haha! Sure! "

Those three guys starts to move their foot toward Maiko. "Hey, little g-" 

"Maiko!! "

Maiko looks at those voice and she smiles happily. "Guys! "Maiko said happily. Those 8 girls come towards her make those 3 guys froze like a stone .You can see how shining they are, how much beautiful they are. Like an angle that falls from hell. 

"Awie, you're so cute, Maiko ."Miyaki said while hugging Maiko's body. Maiko just giggles. "You guys make me waits so long~ "Maiko said while pouting. Miyaki broke the hug. "We're sorry. I dont know its take time to handle things. "Airi said while pinching Maiko's cheek. 

Rina hugs Maiko's waist. "It's fine. We're here now. "Rina said. Maiko pouts. "Jeez. "She said. They all laughs. "The fuck you want? "Kana asked. Her voice make all of them looks at Kana. While Kana looking at 3 guys that still froze there. 

"What the heck you came here? "Miyaki asked. She starts to walk infront of that guy. "i hope you're not coming here to take this girl, right? "Hasaki asked while shows her index finger towards Maiko and she stand beside Miyaki. 

"A-ah! Tha-that's not it! "

"You want to take one of us? The fuck? "Rina said. They all starts to glare to those guys while Maiko just gives them a shining smile. "O-of course no-not! We-we have to go! "They said and starts to run away. Who the heck are not afraid with them. Like their height are 177 cm and their face like the most pretties demon ever. 

"The fuck!! Dammit! "

"I didnt know she have bunch of gradian! "

"What with those weirdos? Hentai. "Akina said. "Maiko, they didn't do anything to you right? "Keiko asked. Maiko shakes her head. "Nope, nothing at all! "She said happily. They all smiles. "Then! Let's go shopping!! "Miyaki and Hasaki shouts. "Lets go!! "

They walks around the mall and buys some stuff that they need. After done buying them, they go back to their house. They live together and the house they stays now actually its was Kana's house but since its so damn freaking big, they all lives there together. 

"I feel sleepy~ "Maiko said while yawning. "Maiko, make sure you take a bath first. "Keiko said while rubbing Maiko's hair. "Right' Keiko-san~ "She said, her eyes really shows that she's sleepy. 

"Maiko, lets take a bath together! "Rina said. "No way! Im gonna take bath with her! "Miyaki said. "Me! Its me! "Hasaki said. Yuuka stares at them, she looks like want to tell something. "Just let Maiko take a bath alone, she looks tired. "Akina said, then Yuuka nods her head. 

"Ehh~ What if when she take a bath and suddenly fall asleep?! It would be a problem. "Rina said. "Thats right! And nobody stays with her at that time! "Hasaki said. "And if she gets hurt its not good! "Miyaki said. Akina just let out of sigh. 

"Yeah, sure. By the way, Kana takes Maiko away. "Airi said. They all looks at Maiko but she already gone, same as Kana. "That's bastard!! "They all runs toward Kana's room and starts knocks Kana's door. 

"Oi!! Fucking bastard!! Open the fucking door!! "Miyaki Shouts. "Open the damn door you fucking shit!! "Hasaki said. Rina slam the door so damn hard. "Fuck! Why the fuck did she lock this damn door! Fuckface, open the door! Or Im gonna broke the door!! "Rina shouts. 

"Nghh~ Kana-kun~ "Sound of Maiko's voise who's moaning. "Ahhh! God dammit!! "Miyaki shouts. "My Maiko!! "Hasaki Shouts. "Maiko!! My Kitten!! "Rina shouts. Airi, Keiko, Yuuka and Akina went toward them. "Oi, stop with that shitty drama. go take a bath or something. "Airi said. 

And there's more sounds of Maiko's moaning like crazy. "Kana! Dont do its so hard with her and also she needs rest. "Keiko said. She went to her room, same as the other. Only Rina, Miyaki and Hasaki just laying on the ground like they give the fucking up about their life. 

➪To Be Continued