11 ⚠️🔞

"Ahh~ "A soft moans come out from Maiko's mouth making she a little bit red. Airi slides her finger inside Maiko's wet pussy. "Ahh~ Airi-san..! "Maiko moans meanwhile the older just smirks. She love the voice not gonna lie.

"You like it, right. "Airi asked while smirking. Maiko quickly nodder her head and her eyes closing. Airi's fingers playing inside her pussy like an octopus.

HAHAHAHA IM SORRY!! ITS KINDA TURN OFF 😭😭

"No.. I don't want your finger..! "Maiko said. Airi smirks and she kissing on Maiko's neck. A gasp come out from Maiko's mouth. "Then what do you want, sweetie? "Airi whisper making whole of Maiko's body became cold, it's hot. Those voice completely makes her turns on.

"I want your dick! "She shouts. "Give me, them please, Airi-san! "Airi couldn't help but smiles proudly. This little girl is needy. "Since you asks like what I want, then I'll give it to you. "She said.

Airi unzip his jeans and let out of her cock that already hard like a stone. Maiko faces the wall and Airi rubs her cock on Maiko's pussy, still didn't puts it in. "Nghh~ "

Airi smirked after heard those moan. "You're so cute, sweetie. You know that? "She asked and pushes hardly her cock inside Maiko making the girl eyes wided. She's cum, at the same moment when Airi puts her cock inside her pussy.

"Ahhh!! "

"Oh you cum? "Airi asked while smirking. "I didn't even move yet, but you already cum? Are you thay horny, sweetie? "Airi asked. Tried to hold Maiko since her body became weak right after she cum. It's feel good.

"Kiss.. Airi-san. "Maiko said. Airi smiles and she puts her lips on Maiko's. They have been kissing like 20 minutes and the broke the kiss. "You okay now? "Airi asked.

"A-a few minutes. "Maiko said. "Alright, I'll wait. "Airi said. And she kissing Maiko's cheek, eyes, nose, forehead and do it again and again untill her girlfriend totally fine.

"Yo-you can move again.. "Maiko said. Airi smiles and she lift up Maiko's body and makes the youngest shock. "Akhh! "Her back meets with the wall and she hugs Airi's neck. Her legs were hugging Airi's waist.

"You looks more sensitive than before, I wonder why? "Airi asked while smirking. She moves her hips and the way her cock get inside and out from Maiko's pussy really hard. The sounds also clearly can heard by both of them.

Maiko couldn't stop moaning, it's so good, it's so good. Those words keep playing inside her head. She scared that someone might heard her moans so she decided to kiss Airi.

The oldest understand and she kisses her back. A few minutes later they broke the kiss. "It's.. It's because.. Airi-san with police's outfit looks so hot... I love it when you fuck me like this. "She said. The oldest froze, she know when that words come out from Maiko that's mean she really really horny.

"You little.. "Airi puts on the table besides them.

It's a magic guy!! KSBAJAJAJJA

"Who teach you to talk like that huh? "Airi asked and move her hips harder. The harder Maiko's moans became. "Is it, Miyaki? Or Hasaki? Or it's Rina? "Airi asked

"Ahh..! I'm-Im comming!! "Maiko shouts. Airi grabs Maiko's hand and move it's harder, oh god. The sounds of their skins slapped so loud and the sounds of Maiko's wet pussy. It's so loud makes both of them hornier(?)

"Shit..! I'm comming Maiko! "Airi said. She grab Maiko's waist to make it more deeper, the youngest mind already in cloud 9. The last thrust are so hard making Maiko shouts in pleasure. Both of them cum.

Airi let out her cock from Maiko's pussy. "Sweetie, you okay? "Airi asked. Maiko could nodded her head. Her pussy feels numb.

Airi kisses on Maiko's forehead. "Sorry if I gone to hard, sweetie. "She said. Maiko just giggles. "It's okay, I love it. "Maiko said and she hugs Airi's neck for a kiss. They've been kissing like 25 minutes and Maiko broke them.

"Emm.. It's feels numb, Airi-san. "Maiko said and that's make Airi laughs a little. "Alright, alright. I'll call Miyaki to pick you up, okay? "Airi asked. Maiko smiles happily while nodding.

"Jeez, what are you? A baby? "Airi asked and keep kissing Maiko's cheek mean while Maiko giggles of it.

➪To Be Continued

Nakano Maiko (21)- 164 cm- 47 kg- 5 May- Taurus-

Nakano Maiko (21)
- 164 cm
- 47 kg
- 5 May
- Taurus
- ... Relaxing(?)