05

"Princess "

"Princess "

Maiko looks at the voice then she smiles. "Nariko-san. "Maiko said while smiling

*Nariko is actually Yuuka. I've changed her name and same as her personality. Tehe!  ȏ.̮ȏ

Nariko walks toward Maiko and she sits next to her. "What are you doing? "Nariko asked while rubbing Maiko's hair.

"Nothing at all, just playing games in my phone. "Maiko said. Nariko nods her head. "What's the matter, Nariko-san? "She asked.

"Ahh... Well, actually there's a thing that I want to ask you. "Nariko said.

Maiko smiles happily. "I love to help Nariko-san! What is it? "She asked.

"Come here. "Nariko said and softly she grabs Maiko's waist and make the girl sits on her lap. "This Sunday, I need to go to a festival where all fashion designer company being invited. "She said.

Maiko puts her arm around Nariko's neck while nodding her head. Nariko puts her face on Maiko's neck. "Would you like to go there with me? "She asked softly. Maiko didn't say a word.

Nariko kisses Maiko's neck and that's make Maiko left out a soft moans. "I need a partner to go there so I want you.. "She said and looks at Maiko's face.

The girl cheeks turned to red. "I-Is there lot of peoples? "Maiko asked. Nariko nods.

"Some of them are from femous company and they might also judge my designs. "Nariko said. Maiko smiling shows her teeth.

Then she puts her lip on Nariko's, it just a peck. "Of course I can! I want to go there with you. "She said happily.

Nariko just could froze, like she still shock when Maiko suddenly kisses her lip. Nariko push Maiko on couch and top her, the young girl shock by the older action.

"How could princess be this cute..? "Nariko asked while kissing Maiko's cheek. Maiko just could giggles because it's trickles.

The kisses went down to Maiko's neck and the girl let out a small moan. "Hmmn. "

"Na-Nariko-san.. "Maiko called, she tried her best to hold her moan.

"What is it, princess? "Nariko asked but she still doing her 'thing'.

"I-I.. "

"Come on Nariko. Seriously? On the living room? "Airi asked. "You have your bedroom so go and do that stuff there. "She said and sits on the single couch. She take remote television and her eyes on it.

"Ahh.. Right. "Nariko said. She kisses Maiko's forehead and lift Maiko body like a bridal style. She kisses Maiko's cheek. "You fine right? "She asked

Maiko blushes and she hugs Nariko's neck and put her face on Nariko's neck. She shyly nods.

"Alright~ "Nariko said while smiling. She bought Maiko to her room. She close the door and lock it. Nariko walks to bed and gently puts Maiko on the bed. The older kisses the youngest lips slowly.

"Nhhm. "Maiko moans slowly. It's different from the others. Maiko likes to be with Nariko more than them. Because, Nariko more gentle and kind toward her. It's not like the others treats her like a trash or something, but the feeling are different.

"I will let you dresses like a gorgeous Princess when we go there. "Nariko said right after she broke the kiss. Maiko can't help but giggles.

"Then, you'll be my Prince right? "Maiko asked.

Nariko giggles. She takes Maiko hand and kiss them. "Of course I will. "

➪To Be Continued

Takahashi Airi (23)⇨ 171 cm⇨ 53 kg⇨ 19 August⇨ Leo⇨ Police Officer

Takahashi Airi (23)
⇨ 171 cm
⇨ 53 kg
⇨ 19 August
⇨ Leo
⇨ Police Officer